Yesterday Sling TV announced a new Spanish language package that focuses on the Central American countries of El Salvador, Guatemala, Costa Rica, and others.
“Sling TV continues to lead the way in offering the most robust Spanish-language options at an industry-leading price, with the ability to choose programming from a specific region, language or genre,” said Jose Romero, general manager of Spanish language marketing for Sling TV. “The addition of Centroamérica allows customers from Central America to easily connect with programming from home alongside their favorite programming from the U.S.”
- CB24 broadcasts news from Central America, 24 hours a day including shows such as “Al Cierre,” “Centroamérica Habla con Alberto Padilla,” and “Mujeres de América.”
- Centroamerica TV offers popular Central American live news, talk shows, music, culture, and exclusive first division soccer from the region. Viewers can enjoy popular programs from Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, and Panamá such as “El Noticiero,” “Hoy Mismo,” and “Este es El Salvador.”
- Tele El Salvador features the best content from El Salvador including programming tailored to the 2.5 million Salvadorans living in the United States such as news, sports, travel and lifestyle, and cooking shows. Top programs include “Olga Cocina,” “De Cabeza,” and “Musicon.”
Other Spanish Language Channel Additions on Sling TV:
- Sling TV recently added popular Mexican channel, Mexicanal, to the México package: Mexicanal brings Sling TV customers Spanish language sports, news, and popular entertainment including shows such as “Ahí viene la Marimba” and “Estrellas del Jaripeo.”
- Sling TV also added Dominican View and Supercanal to the Caribe package: Dominican View focuses on sports, news, and special events from the Dominican Republic. Supercanal serves the needs of Dominicans living abroad, offering news, music, and entertainment for the entire family.
Need cord cutting tech support? Join our new Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.