Today A&E Networks announced the launch of their new OTT channel Lively Place available on Samsung TV Plus. The 24/7 digital channel features premium non-fiction lifestyle and reality programs from A&E’s series library.
“We are thrilled to be joining Samsung TV Plus’ diverse lineup to reach a highly-engaged audience at scale. With consumer behavior and viewer demands as our north star, Lively Place meets our fans where they are with the content they crave,” said Mark Garner, EVP, Digital Content Licensing & Business Development, A+E Networks. “Accessible to viewers across the United States, Lively Place enables new audiences to discover our popular lifestyle library content effortlessly, continuing our leadership position as a global content company.”
With Lively Place, you can watch hit shows like Married at First Sight, Dance Moms and Wahlburgers to name a few, all available on Samsung TV Plus, with more platforms coming soon.
Here’s a list of the channels daily themed programming:
- Home.Made. Mondays – Is designing and selling homes your thing? Come over to Lively Place every Monday to watch your favorite decorators, builders, and realtors make houses into homes!
- Flippin’ Tuesdays & Sundays – Do you flip out over house flipping? Tune into Lively Place every Tuesday and Sunday to catch the magical moments that only a total home renovation can capture!
- Road Trip Wednesdays – Rev your engines, everybody! Every Wednesday at Lively Place is chock-full of all your car-tastic fantasies. From their history to their down and dirty renovations, we’ve got all your car needs covered.
- Tiny Thursdays – Are you interested in all things tiny? Tune into Lively Place every Thursday to catch all of your favorite Tiny House programs! Whether it be Tiny House World or Nation, there’s no ground that we’ve missed.
- Date Night Fridays – Ready for a bit of romance? Grab a bottle of wine and a box of chocolates because it’s Date Night every Friday on Lively Place!
The video distributor and monetization company Wurl was instrumental in helping A&E Networks with the launch of Lively Place and will assist with global distribution and targeted advertising through Wurl’s AdSpring service.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!