fire-stick-2

Expired: Amazon Black Friday Sneak Peek – Fire Stick $24.99 & More

Black Friday is almost here and we are now getting our first look at the Fire Stick. We will be posting cord cutting deals as we find them and will even have a special edition of our newsletter the week of Black Friday to keep you up to date on all of the best deals.

For now, we can confirm some of the deals Amazon will be offering for Black Friday and even some early Black Friday sale.

Here are the sales we can confirm:

• Starting, November 19Kindle Paperwhite will be $30 off – only $89.99
  • Starting, November 23Amazon Cloud Cam will be $20 off – just $99.99
  • Starting, November 23Echo Plus will be $30 off – only $119.99
  • Starting, November 23Fire 7 will be $20 off – only $29.99
  • Starting, November 23Fire HD 8 will be $30 off – only $49.99
  • Starting, Unknown, Fire Stick $24.99*

We can not confirm that Amazon will have that sale but other stores have listed the Fire Stick at $24.99.

Rumored Deals:

These two deals are rumored but have yet to be confirmed. We will be posting updates as we learn more.

Need cord cutting tech support? Join our Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.

8 Responses to Expired: Amazon Black Friday Sneak Peek – Fire Stick $24.99 & More

1. TV Barrington November 7, 2017 at 10:32 am #

Thanks for the info, Luke. Since I travel several times a year, I’m really interested in picking up either a spare Fire Stick or FireTV to take along with me whenever I go. I’d also use it in my spare bedroom at my home when guests stay here, for them to use. I hope that you can keep us/me informed when either of these two deals actually happen.

I do like the new FireTV device that I have, but I also like my Roku premiere. Both handle Sling a little differently. The most standout things are with displaying my DVR content, and playing back certain shows.

The FireTV shows all of my DVR show content separately, where Roku groups together the same shows. The Roku and FireTV shows your remaining Sling DVR hours a little differently too.

Regarding with the playing back certain shows, I record CNBC’s “Squawk Box” every morning, and my Roku allows me to start from the beginning, but the FireTV doesn’t. FireTV will only start at the exact moment that the show is currently broadcasting. I can’t start from the beginning until “Squawk Box” has finished.

Anyway, I realize these minor differences are probably having to do with the design of each Sling app instead of either Roku or FireTV, but at the same time, I guess it could also be certain limitations of either device.

2. craig2web November 7, 2017 at 12:23 pm #

FYI, Target has posted their Black Friday ad directly on their site. As far as Amazon deals:

Amazon 7″ Fire tablet: $30; 10″ for $100
    Echo Dot, Echo 2nd gen & Echo Show: $30, $80 & $180 respectively
    Amazon Fire TV stick and Google Chromecast will both be $25 each

Other decent deals:
    HP Convertible Chromebook for $220
    iPad (2017) for $250
    10.5″ iPad Pro for $530
    Need For Speed: Payback for $35 (at least for XB1, not sure about PS4 version)
    Forza Horizon 3 for $15

Additionally at Kohl’s for Black Friday:
    Xbox One S: $190 and get $45 Kohl’s Cash back with purchase
    PS4: $200 and get $60 Kohl’s Cash back with purchase
    (FYI, Target will have these same prices as well, but only give a $25 Target gift card with the X1S and no gift card with the PS4)

• Marc H November 8, 2017 at 12:07 am #

Does that Xbox have a 4k player?

• GenrlZod November 8, 2017 at 7:59 am #

It will play Blu-ray, but the games will not be in 4k. The Xbox one X will show games in 4k

3. Andrew Lindeman November 7, 2017 at 4:39 pm #

Criky, I have Apple TVs. I have a Fire Stick on one of my TVs so I can watch Amazon shows. I really am not wanting to purchase more Fire Sticks. I wish Amazon and Apple would do whatever needs to be done to get over their political crap and get Prime Video released for Apple TV. If it’s not going to get released, at least announce it so I can buy additional Fire Sticks while it’s at the lower price.

4. GenrlZod November 8, 2017 at 8:03 am #

Step1: Click on the above likes of the items you want.
    2:. Copy the URL of the item
    3. Go to the website camel camel camel.
    4 :. Paste the URL into the box on their site
    5:. Enter a price just above the sale price of the item and your email address

Now just wait for the alert to let you know when the item is on sale.

5. Jeffrey Dooley November 21, 2017 at 4:37 pm #

I hear Set TV Works on the Fire Stick. Has anyone tried it?

• Fred Knapp November 23, 2017 at 7:53 am #