Today Amazon announced that Prime Day their yearly summer sale will start on July 15th and run through the 16th of July. This year to get started Amazon has cut the price of the Toshiba 43″ Fire TV Edition Smart TV to just $179. This is sale will run till the end of June so don’t wait.
“Get ready, as we pull back the curtain to reveal exclusive products, special performances and two full days of phenomenal deals this Prime Day,” said Jeff Wilke, Amazon CEO Worldwide Consumer. “Our vision is that Prime Day should be the absolute best time to be a member – when you can enjoy shopping, savings, entertainment and some of the best deals Prime members have ever seen. Stay tuned as we reveal exclusive savings at Whole Foods Market, thousands of new product launches, as well as world-class entertainment and more, leading up to Prime Day on July 15and 16.”
Cord Cutters News will once again have full coverage of all the best cord cutting deals to come from Amazon Prime Day. Keep an eye on our site for more deals leading up to the big day.
New This Prime Day:
- Boogie & Binge on Benefits: Enjoy Prime’s entertainment benefits, including Amazon Music, Prime Video and Twitch Prime – to name a few – and prepare for big surprises from some of the world’s top talent. Starting today, rent newly-released Us fromJordan Peele for just $2.99. The visionary behind Get Out returns with an original nightmare, pitting an endearing American family against a terrifying and uncanny opponent: doppelgängers of themselves, starring Lupita Nyong’o, Winston Duke and Elisabeth Moss.
- Star-Studded Collaborations, Deals & Exclusive Launches: Stay tuned as we continue to reveal collaborations with actors, musicians, athletes and top brands including new Prime Day Launches and, of course, exclusive deals. Brands around the world have learned that Prime Day is a perfect time to offer highly anticipated or never-before-seen products – giving these coveted items a launch like no other. In fact, starting today, Prime Day Launches are available on thousands of products worldwide with more coming:
- For Teens and Tweens… Nickelodeon is launching 24 new JoJo Siwa products – exclusively for Prime members – including a scooter, roller skates, bow bundle and a fun fashion line.
- Top Styles Customized… Levi’s has teamed-up with Pro Football Player Sterling Shepard and model Chanel Iman Shepard to customize Levi’s Iconic 501 for him and Levi’s 721 High Rise for her.
- For E-bike Athletes… Special-edition electric bike from Schwinn, exclusive for Prime members.
- No Kid Hungry… Snag a limited-edition natural canvas tote from FEED, and with every purchase FEED will donate ten meals in the U.S. in support of No Kid Hungry’s free school breakfast program.
- For the Young Ones… Amazon Fashion partnered with Hanna Andersson to create soft, organic cotton for comfy, hand-me-down happiness for babies and toddlers. Introducing Moon and Back by Hanna Andersson.
- Get More with Alexa: Alexa wants to be your Prime Day companion, delivering entertainment, fun and some early access to deals. In addition to the Toshiba HD 43-inch Fire TV Edition Smart TV, only $179.99, Prime members can also purchase today, the Jabra Elite85h wireless headphones, with SmartSound audio technology, Alexa built-in and up to 36 hours of playtime and the iOttie Easy One Touch Connect smartphone car mount, featuring Alexa built-in and iOttie’s patented Easy One Touch mechanism.
- Prime Keeps Getting Faster: Prime members expect the convenience of unlimited fast, free shipping to your door, your garage and even to your car and Prime just keeps getting faster as the membership program evolves to predominantly one-day delivery. Prime Free One-Day Delivery is now available to U.S. Prime members with no minimum purchase amount on more than ten million products coast to coast. Members can also get their Prime Day orders delivered together on the day of their choice with Amazon Day.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!