Have you been thinking about getting the Amazon Fire TV OTA DVR? Good news as right now you can get the Fire TV Recast DVR 500GB version for $179.99 typically $229.99. Or you can get the 4 tuner 1TB version for $209.99 down from $279.99.4 tuner 1TB version for $209.99 down from $279.99. The best part is Amazon recently added the ability to add external storage through the USB port.
About the Fire TV Recast DVR:
- Fire TV Recast is a DVR that lets you watch and record over-the-air TV at home or on-the-go with a Fire TV, Echo Show, or compatible mobile device—with no monthly fees.
- Watch and record live sports, local news, late night shows, and other can’t miss TV from channels available through an HD antenna (sold separately) like ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, PBS, and The CW.
- With 2 tuners, you can record up to 2 shows at once. Plus, store up to 75 hours of HD programming.
- With a compatible Alexa-enabled device, you can use your voice to search for shows, manage and schedule recordings, and help with other requests. Say things like “Alexa, open Channel Guide” or “Alexa, record ‘Riverdale.’”
- Fire TV Recast delivers the most reliable video streams over Wi-Fi of any over-the-air DVR.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!