This year’s Amazon’s Day has been a tightly controlled secret. Now Amazon has announced that Prime Day 2018 will start on July 16 at 12pm PT/3pm ET and will run through July 17. Now Amazon is giving us an early look at some of the deals you should expect.
NOTE: Not all of these deals are live now, but deals will be updated on a rolling basis starting today through Prime Day.
Starting later today Prime members will find deals on a range of products, including:
- 25% off Stone & Beam Bradbury Chesterfield Modern Sofa, $1,085
- 30% off Stone & Beam Washed Linen Stripe Duvet Cover Set (Full/Queen), $105
- 30% off Stone & Beam Vintage-Look Octagon Mirror, $62.99
- 30% off Rivet Modern Wood and Metal Hairpin Desk, $174
- 30% off Rivet Upholstered Orb Office Chair, $125
- Over 25% off Rivet Mid-Century Tufted Sofa, $499
- Over 40% off Stone & Beam Nailhead Bar Stools, $100 each
- Over 30% off Rivet Franklin Shelf and USB Charging Station Floor Lamp, $109
Prime Members will also find deals on AmazonBasics products on sale for up to 20 percent off now through July 15 – everything from bedding and bath sets to cookware and electronics accessories. Starting on Prime Day, additional AmazonBasics items will be up to 30 percent off or more. AHere is a short list of some of the deals that you will find:
- 35% off AmazonBasics Neoprene Dumbbells, $17.99
- 30% off AmazonBasics Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Cable, $9.79
- 25% off AmazonBasics Pre-Seasoned 12-Inch Cast Iron Skillet, $18.89
- Over 25% off AmazonBasics High-Back Executive Chair, $79.99
- Over 20% off AmazonBasics Dual Charging Station for Xbox One, $17.48
Prime members will also have the opportunity stock up on a range of everyday essentials offered at 30 percent off, such as cleaning supplies from Presto! or kitchen and household staples from Solimo and AmazonFresh. Deals on select items are running now, with even more beginning on Prime Day.
- 30% off Wickedly Prime Nut Bars (Pack of 12), $8.32
- 30% off AmazonFresh Colombia 100% Arabica Ground Coffee (12 Ounce, Pack of 3), $12.38
- 30% off Amazon Elements Men’s One Daily Multivitamin (65 Tablets), $15.39
- 30% off Mama Bear Organic Baby Food Pouches (Pack of 12), $11.03
- 30% off Happy Belly Peanut Butter Plenty Trail Mix (44 Ounce), $11.19
- 30% off Presto! Flex-a-size Paper Towels (12 Count), $16.98
Lead-up deals include up to 40 percent off premium active wear, up to 40 percent off women’s fashion, up to 50 percent off kids and baby apparel, and more. Featured items that will be on sale include:
- 30% off Moon and Back Baby Infant 4-Piece Organic Gift Set, $17.49
- 30% off Spotted Zebra Girls’ Tutu Tank Dress and Skirt Set, $18.20
- 30% off Amazon Essentials Boys’ Performance Polo (Pack of 2), $12.60
- 30% off Amazon Essentials Men’s Long-Sleeve Gingham Shirt, $12.60
- 30% off Goodthreads 5-Pocket Chino Pant, $21
- 30% off Daily Ritual Super Soft Modal Pocket Tank Top, $12.60
- 45% off Daily Ritual Women’s Jersey Short-Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt Dress, $9.99
- 30% off Lark & Ro Women’s Cap Sleeve Wrap Dress, $31.50
- 40% off Core10 Women’s Onstride Run Legging, $41.40
- 60% off Obsidian Polarized Aviator Sunglasses, $35.60
Cord Cutters News will have full coverage of all the best Cord Cutting Deals on our site, Facebook, Twitter, and a special edition of our newsletter.
“Prime members will enjoy a day (and a half) of our best deals, with 36 hours to shop more than one million deals worldwide,” said Jeff Wilke, Amazon CEO Worldwide Consumer. “New this year, members can shop exclusive Prime Day Launches from hundreds of brands worldwide, enjoy exclusive savings at Whole Foods Market and experience surprise entertainment events unboxed from giant Smile boxes in major cities. More than 100 million paid Prime members around the world will find our best Prime Day celebration yet.”
Did you know we now have a FREE app for iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire? Click HERE to download our app.