Thinking of buying the new 4K Fire TV from Amazon? Well if you do it right now you will get a $10 credit from Amazon for their Amazon Video Service. You can use the $10 credit to buy or rent content movies and TV shows.
In total, you can get up to $45 of digital credits for services like Hulu and Showtime.
You can find the Amazon Fire TV on Amazon Here:
Here are all the legal details:
• Offer valid for US customers who purchase and activate an All-New Fire TV with 4K Ultra HD and Alexa Voice Remote (Fire TV) sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC or an authorized retailer by November 15, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. (PT).
• Hulu promotional credit valid for new Hulu customers only.
• SHOWTIME promotional credit valid for new SHOWTIME customers only.
• Offer good while supplies last.
• Shipping charges and taxes may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
• Offer limited to one per customer and account.
• Offer may not be combined with other offers.
• Customers must have a valid email address.
• The promotional credits replace, and are not in addition to, any free trial period offered generally by either Hulu or SHOWTIME. An email providing instructions on how to redeem the offer will be sent to the email address used to register the Fire TV. Subject to these terms, the email will contain promotional codes valid for either two (2) months of Hulu Limited Commercials or two (2) months of Hulu No Commercials, one (1) month of SHOWTIME, and a $10 credit redeemable for certain digital content available in Amazon Video. The SHOWTIME promotional code must be redeemed by December 31, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. PT on showtime.com. The Hulu promotional code must be redeemed by November 19, 2017, at 11:59 p.m. PT on the Hulu website. The promotional code for the $10 Amazon Video credit must be redeemed by December 31, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. PT. Promotional codes may only be used once.
• Redemption of Hulu Limited Commercials or Hulu No Commercials, and SHOWTIME promotional codes requires signing up to a Hulu and SHOWTIME service plan respectively, using a valid credit card. The free trials will each automatically convert to a paid service plan at their regular prices (Hulu Limited Commercials – $7.99/month or Hulu No Commercials – $11.99/month; SHOWTIME – $10.99/month) at the end of the applicable free trial, unless you cancel before the end of the free trial period.
• The $10 Amazon Video credit only applies to products and digital content sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC (other than certain digital content).
• Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
• Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
• If any of the products related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product, subject to applicable refund policies.
• If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
• Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
• Use of the Fire TV is subject to the terms found here.
• Use of the Amazon Video service is subject to the terms found here.
• Use of Showtime is subject to the terms found here.
• Use of Hulu is subject to the terms found here.
Need cord cutting tech support? Join our new Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.