Looking for a really good deal on a Roku or a Fire TV? Right now the new Roku Streaming Stick+ with 4K HDR support is on sale for just $54. Don’t need 4K HDR? You can get the Roku Stick for just $39.99 right now. This is as best we can tell one of the lowest price ever sold by Amazon or any major retailer. You can find The Roku Stick+ on Amazon HERE. You can find the Roku Stick for $39.99 on Amazon HERE.
You can also find the Fire TV 4K and Fire TV cube are on sale at all-time low prices starting at just $39.99 down from $69.99. Right now you can get the Fire TV with 4K HDR for just $39.99 the same price as the Fire TV Stick right now. Want the new Fire TV Cube? You can get the Fire TV Cube for just $89.99 down from $119.99.
About the Fire TV:
- Experience true-to-life picture quality in 4K Ultra HD and HDR.
- 40% more powerful than Fire TV Stick—an ultra-fast quad-core processor delivers an even smoother, more responsive experience.
- Now supports Dolby Atmos audio—feel scenes come to life in three dimensions.
- Access 500,000+ movies and TV episodes from popular channels and apps including Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, NBC, and more.
- Do more with Alexa—find and control content, play music, check movie showtimes, order a pizza, and more. Just press and ask using your Alexa Voice Remote or pair an Echo device for hands-free control.
- Navigate millions of websites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit with browsers like Silk and Firefox.
- Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to thousands of movies and TV episodes, plus ad-free listening to millions of songs with Prime Music.
- No cable or satellite? No problem. Watch live TV and sports with subscriptions to Hulu, PlayStation Vue, and Sling TV.
More about the Roku Stick+
- Powerful, portable, exceptional wireless
- Advanced wireless receiver for 4x the range
- Brilliant 4K, HDR, and HD streaming. Note: The USB port on some TV’s may be unable to power a Streaming Stick+, if you see the on-screen warning message that appears in these cases, use a wall outlet.
- Voice remote with TV Power and volume
- 500, 000 Plus movies and TV episodes, easy-to-use remote, intuitive navigation, search across top channels
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!