Did you miss out on Amazon’s Prime Day sale? Right now the Amazon 50″ 4K HDR Fire TV Edition Smart TV from Insignia is on sale for just $249.99. (Typically this TV costs $350.) This is the lowest price ever matching Amazon’s Prime Day pricing on its Fire TV Edition Smart TVs.
You can find this deal on Amazon’s website HERE.
About The Insignia 50″ Fire TV Edition Smart TV:
- Insignia 4K UHD Smart TV – Fire TV Edition delivers true-to-life 4K Ultra HD picture quality with over 8 million pixels for stunning clarity, deep contrast, and vivid colors.
- With the Fire TV experience built-in, enjoy tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills, including Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and more.
- Fire TV Edition seamlessly integrates live over-the-air TV and streaming channels on a unified home screen (HD antenna required).
- Easily control your TV with the included Voice Remote with Alexa—plus, launch apps, search for titles, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices, and more, using just your voice.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 44.4” x 26.1” x 3.3”, TV with stand: 44.4” x 27.8” x 10.4”. Multiple device input/output options: 3 HDMI including 1 with ARC, USB, composite input, antenna/cable input, digital output (optical), audio output, Ethernet.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!