Good news! Amazon has confirmed that the Amazon Fire TV Stick will be on sale on Prime Day for just $14.99 down from $39.99. Want the Fire TV Stick 4K? The Fire TV Stick 4K will cost just $24.99 down from $49.99. Lastly, you will be able to get the Fire TV Cube for just $69.99 down from $119.99. These sales will start at 12:01 AM Pacific on July 15th, 2019. (These deals could change but this is the reported price.)
Right now Amazon now has The Fire TV Recast DVR again on sale for a new all-time low price. You can get the Fire TV Recast DVR 500GB version for $129.99 typically $229.99. Or you can get the 1TB version with 150 hours of storage for $179.99. The best part is Amazon just added the ability to add external storage through the USB port.
Here is a full list of some of the Priem Day deals that are live now or soon will be:
- Amazon Devices – Save $100 on Fire TV Recast, now starting at just $129.99 so you can cut the cord and record live over the air content for free. Plus, starting July 8, save $80 on Ring Video Doorbell Pro and an Echo Dot, just $169.
- Amazon Music – Prime members who haven’t yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can get four months of the premium streaming tier for just $0.99 and enjoy unlimited access to more than 50 million songs, ad-free.
- Prime Video – Enjoy 50% off rentals on a collection of popular movies – starting from just $1.99.
- Twitch Prime – Prime members can unlock exclusive Legend and weapon skins for Apex Legends, and content from multiple EA SPORTS titles.
- Audible –Save 66% on your first 3 months of Audible – just $4.95 a month. Or save $30 when you sign up for an annual Audible membership and get an Echo Dot for just $0.99.
- Kindle Unlimited – Prime members who haven’t yet tried Kindle Unlimited can get their first three months of unlimited reading free when they sign up.
- Amazon Fashion – Save up to 30% on Tommy Hilfiger men’s and women’s clothing, up to 30% on clothing from the Tommy Hilfiger Adaptive line, which are styles that make dressing easier for those with disabilities, and up to 30% on Tommy Hilfiger shoes, accessories and more, as well as up to 70% savings on Seafolly Australia Swimwear, up to 50% savings on athletic shoes from Reebok, Puma, and more, and up to 30% savings on kid’s and baby styles from Gerber, The Children’s Place, and more, among other deals across Amazon Fashion.
- Amazon Brands – Save up to 50% off women’s active wear from Amazon Essentials, Core 10 and Starter, up to 40% on men’s shirts from Goodthreads, Buttoned Down and Amazon Essentials, up to 30% on women’s styles from Daily Ritual, up to 20% off furniture and décor from Rivet, Stone & Beam, and Ravenna Home, up to 20% off AmazonBasics, and up to 30% off everyday essentials from Solimo, Presto!, and Happy Belly, among others.
- Prime Now: Save up to 40% on the best of Amazon with free two-hour delivery on orders of $35 or more. Plus, new Prime Now customers can receive $15 off their order of $35 or more.
- AmazonFresh: Save up to 40% on groceries when shopping AmazonFresh. Plus, new AmazonFresh customers can get $15 off their first order of $35 or more.
- Prime Book Box – Prime members who are new to Prime Book Box can get 30% off their first box – just $13.99 for hand-picked children’s books delivered every 1, 2, or 3 months.
Cord Cutters News will be posting Prime Day sales as we learn about them. If you spot a great cord cutting deal make sure to send us an email through the Contact Us tab at the top of the page and let us know what you found.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!