New and returning Philo subscribers can take 25% off of their first month with a Black Friday deal code, for a savings of $5.
If you’re interested in trying out this affordable streaming service, here’s how to get the deal.
- Click here to get the Philo Black Friday deal
- The code should be automatically applied. (Look for the message “Coupon applied! 25% off your subscription charge for the first month.” at the top of your screen.)
- Enter your mobile phone number or email address to create an account.
- Add your payment information.
- If the deal is not automatically applied, enter code BLACKFRIDAY at checkout.
This deal will be live November 25 through November 29.
This “skinny bundle” streaming service launched in 2017 and has grown to have over 800,000 subscribers. Philo costs $20 per month ($15 with this Black Friday streaming deal) after a 7 day free trial, for over 60 channels including A&E, CMT, Comedy Central, Discovery, Food Network, Lifetime, Hallmark, Nickelodeon, Paramount, TLC, TV Land, and more. Philo also has two premium add on options – Epix for $6/month and Starz for $9/month.
With Philo, you’ll get an unlimited DVR so you can record all your favorite shows. You can save a show for up to 30 days. You can stream on up to three devices at the same time and can create up to ten profiles per account.
Philo is available on the web, iPhone & iPad, Android phones & tablets, Android TV, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Chromecast via Android.