Thinking of buying a Fire TV Recast DVR from Amazon. Right now if you buy a Fire TV Recast DVR you can get a Fire TV 4K Stick and an antenna for just $20 more.
Amazon often offers deals like this but we never know for how long. Sometimes they last months sometimes just for a few weeks or even days. So if you want this deal I wouldn’t wait.
You can find this deal on Amazon’s website HERE.
More details on this deal from Amazon:
- This bundle includes a Fire TV Stick 4K, Fire TV Recast, and a 35-mile HD antenna—everything you need to watch over-the-air live and recorded TV, plus streaming content, from one home screen.
- With Fire TV Recast, you can watch and record live sports, local news, late night shows, and other can’t miss TV from channels available through an HD antenna like ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, PBS, and The CW with no monthly fees.
- Record up to 2 live TV shows at once, with enough storage for up to 75 hours of HD programming.
- Fire TV Stick 4K is the most powerful 4K streaming media stick with a new Wi-Fi antenna design optimized for 4K Ultra HD streaming. Enjoy brilliant picture quality with access to 4K Ultra HD, HDR, HDR10+, and Dolby Vision.
- Choose from 500,000 movies and TV episodes. Watch favorites from Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, YouTube, STARZ, SHOWTIME, CBS All Access, and others.
- Use the included all-new Alexa Voice Remote to turn on compatible TVs, search for shows, manage recordings, and help with other requests. Just press and say things like “Alexa, open Channel Guide” or “Alexa, tune to NBC.”
We want you to know:
The HD antenna allows you to access free over-the-air TV from channels like ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, PBS, and The CW. Specific channel availability and reception varies by location. Fire TV Recast can record this content, but cannot record live TV programs from any other source, such as cable or satellite boxes, or from streaming apps and channels like Netflix, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, and Sling TV.
To watch on the go, you need the free Fire TV app on a Fire tablet (5th Gen or above), or an iOS 10 (or above) or Android 4.4 (or above) mobile device.
Did you know we now have a FREE app for iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire? Click HERE to download our app.