Cellon TV made a big splash back in September when it rolled out their new live TV streaming service. Cellon TV offered 67 channels for just $24.99 a month including great channels like the Disney Channel.
Yet sadly it seems like the service failed to take off as yesterday they shutdown with little notice. Their main business seems to be finding dealers to sell their service for them. We have found several companies selling Cellon TV like Air5 in Florida. At this time we are unsure of the fate of these re-sellers.
They promised that they “working to give you better channel line ups” and hopefully they are successful in this effort. Yet as of today their phones are no longer being answered and their live chat is no longer working.
Cellon TV was available on Roku, Fire TV, Android, and even sell their own 4K Android box called AVOV.
The Cellon TV website promises dealers:
- No large initial investment necessary
- Ability to earn recurring revenue from the start
- Manage your own customers
- Multiple upsell opportunities in various verticals
- Powerful yet elegant management system makes it easy to keep
track of your customers and revenue
- Nationwide marketing support
Need cord cutting tech support? Join our new Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.