Like other credit card companies, Chase has special offers for their customers, offering deals and discounts at stores, restaurants, and more. One Cord Cutters News reader noticed two new offers this month, from fuboTV and Vudu.
Here are two that are currently available for some Chase customers:
fuboTV: $15 back
- Earn $15 back when you spend $24.99 or more subscribing to fuboTV
Vudu: 10% back
- Earn 10% back on your Vudu purchase, with a $2.00 back maximum
Here are some details about using these offers.
- In order to get the deal, you’ll need to first activate it on your card, then use that card to pay for the service.
- You’ll see your statement credit applied to your account automatically in 7-14 business days.
- Not all Chase cards are eligible for all offers. You’ll need to login to your account through the Chase app or website to search for the offers you qualify for.
Keep in mind that these offers change frequently, so check your account soon to get these deals.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!