Cinedigm has renewed its agreement with Prime Video Channels to keep five of its most popular streaming channels. Fandor, Screambox, CONtv, Dove Channel, and Docurama are all included in the deal.
- Fandor: with a library of more than 1,000 hours of film and television series, Fandor features some of the best independent cinema from around the world. Recent additions include the ensemble comedy Distancing Socially, starring Alan Tudyk (Resident Alien) and Sarah Levy (Schitt’s Creek) and Our Father, the acclaimed 2021 SXSW Grand Jury Award nominee.
- Screambox: with a broad mix of content for casual and die-hard horror fans alike, the service features films and series that deliver every type of terror imaginable. The platform wasnamed one of the Best Streaming Services for 2021 by PC Mag.
- CONtv: carries a diverse range of film and television essentials focusing on action/thriller, horror, anime and sci-fi/fantasy genres. With films featuring superstars like Milo Gibson and Peter Facinelli (Gangster Land) & Tito Ortiz and Chuck Liddell (Silencer), as well as anime hits from the Yu-Gi-Oh franchise, the channel is packed with content for pop culture fans to enjoy.
- Dove Channel: a top source for family-friendly content suitable for all audiences. Featuring comedy classics like The Little Rascals, young adult series The Saddle Club, family-friendly dramas Sue Thomas F.B. Eye, and faith favorites like The Ultimate Gift, the channel has thousands of hours of content for the whole family to enjoy.
- Docurama: a one-of-a kind streaming service dedicated to bringing audiences acclaimed, cutting-edge documentaries. From biographies to true-crime stories the channel informs, educates, and engages audiences with award-winning documentary films & TV series. Popular titles include Anthony Bourdain’s A Cook’s Tour, Hell And Back Again & Rick Steves’ Europe
“We’ve seen strong growth in each of our Prime Video Channel, and we look forward to additional momentum as we continue to work with the Prime Video Channels team to extend the reach of Fandor, Dove Channel, Screambox, CONtv, and Docurama,” said Daniel Schneider, Senior Vice President, Revenue at Cinedigm. “Prime Video’s vast reach to millions of customers allows Cinedigm to bring these enthusiast channels to new audiences who may not have been previously aware of the rich set of titles available to stream.”