Join Cord Cutters News every Saturday as we take a look back at some of the biggest Cord Cutting Stories from the past week. Now, remember these are my opinions on them not an in-depth look at each story. If you would like to learn more about each story check out the links below. (Also let us know what you think. Did we get something wrong? Should we have added something to this list? Let us know.)
This week we look at the NFL, NBA, & MLB thinking about becoming more cord cutting friendly, T-Mobile TV should launch soon (maybe this month), and YouTube Originals will soon be free.
Sponsor: Sling TV Antenna Installation starting at just $99 a month. https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/need-a-outdoor-antenna-installed-sling-tv-will-do-that-for-you-even-if-you-are-not-a-subscriber/
- MLB In-Market Streaming: https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/mlb-wants-to-offer-local-in-market-streaming/
- NFL Sunday Ticket Streaming: https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/the-nfl-is-considering-ditching-sunday-ticket-for-a-direct-to-consumer-streaming-service/
- NBA Streaming: https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/the-nba-is-testing-0-99-4th-quarter-streaming/
- T-Mobile TV Launching Soon https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/t-mobile-tv-should-be-launching-in-december-2018/
- Free YouTube Originals Coming Soon: https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/youtube-originals-will-soon-be-free-for-everyone/
Have a story you think we should have included? Leave us a comment and let us know what you thought was important cord cutting news from the past week.
Did you know we now have a FREE app for iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire? Click HERE to download our app.