Love CuriosityStream but been waiting for an even better deal? Right now for a limited time, CuriosityStream is offering a $10 Amazon gift card when you prepay for a $19.99 yearly membership. This is a great deal that helps make CuriosityStream an even better deal.
- Stream an unlimited amount of content every month
- Enjoy your content any time & anywhere via web browser, mobile app, TV or tablet
- Explore more than 2,000 documentaries & shows, including award-winning originals
- Discover new favorites w/ personalized recommendations
- Browse collections & lists curated by CuriosityStream’s expert team
- Works on Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, LG Smart TVs, Xbox One, Android, 7 iOS.
***Offer valid between 6/14/2019 and 7/14/2019. Offer open only to new annual subscribers who sign up through curiositystream.com. Open to U.S. consumers only. Offer limited to one per customer and account. Offer may be modified or cancelled at any time and may not be combined with any other offer, including discounted subscriptions. Available only for the following annual plans – $19.99/year for Standard or $69.99/year for Premium plus tax (if applicable). Customer will receive an Amazon.com digital gift card following successful payment of subscription fee. Customers who cancel during free trial period or before paying subscription fee are not eligible to receive a gift card. You have the right to cancel your subscription without fee or penalty at any time. No refunds of subscription fees will be given; however, after cancellation, you will have continued access to CS for the remainder of your paid period. Customers will receive instructions on claiming their gift card following successful payment of subscription fee and must claim their gift card from CS within 30 days from the end of any trial period. Additional terms apply to use of Amazon.com e-gift cards. See amazon.com/gc-legal for details.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!