Love CuriosityStream but wish you could watch it offline? Now you can do just that as CuriosityStream has started to roll out offline viewing. Now you can download content from CuriosityStream to your device and watch it when you don’t have internet.
Here is how CurioistyStream explains the new offline viewing option:
To watch your favorite CuriosityStream shows and films straight from your mobile device without internet access, just download the latest version of our app, navigate to the show you want to watch and hit the new SAVE button. The show will now show up in the SAVED section of MY STUFF within the app. And don’t stop at just one! You can save up to 10 hours of content at a time.
- Stream an unlimited amount of content every month
- Enjoy your content any time & anywhere via web browser, mobile app, TV or tablet
- Explore more than 2,000 documentaries & shows, including award-winning originals
- Discover new favorites w/ personalized recommendations
- Browse collections & lists curated by CuriosityStream’s expert team
- Works on Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, LG Smart TVs, Xbox One, Android, 7 iOS.
Want a free taste of CuriosityStream? Right now you can stream a selection of CuriosityStream programming for free with ads on their website HERE.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!