Did you know you could save up to $120 a year by not renting your modem? With a modem as cheap as just $50 from Amazon you can stop paying cable companies to rent your modem.
TP-LINK DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem, 343Mbps Download and 143Mbps Upload Data Rates (may vary with ISP), Certified for XFINITY from Comcast, Time Warner, Cablevision and Bright House Networks (TC-7610) $49.99!
- Eliminate monthly cable modem rental fees
- Certified for XFINITY from Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cablevision and Bright House Networks(certification with Cox, Charter and WOW are still in process)
- DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem provides 8X faster download speed than DOCSIS 2.0 for an ultra-fast performance
- Channel bonding of up to 8 downstream and 4 upstream channels
- CableLabs certified DOCSIS 3.0 backwards compatible to DOCSIS 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 provides users comprehensive network compatibility
- Included items: RJ-45 Ethernet Cable, Quick Installation Guide, Power Adapter
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6 – the latest Internet standard
- ELIMINATE MONTHLY CABLE MODEM RENTAL FEES – Approximately $120/year savings
- Up to 340 Mbps download speed for streaming HD videos, faster downloads, and high speed gaming
- Works with cable Internet providers like Comcast XFINITY, Time Warner Cable, Charter, Cox, Bright House Networks, and more (Not compatible with Cable bundled voice services)
- Fast self-activation for XFINITY customers – Get connected without a service call
- Supports 8 downstream and 4 upstream channels providing efficient and reliable Internet access even during peak hours
- Modem needs a router. NOTE: Connect the CM400 High Speed Cable Modem directly to your computer or wireless router for connecting to other wireless devices.
- Gigabit Ethernet port for faster access and downloads
Need cord cutting tech support? Join our new Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.