- Lightning fast performance
- 2000+ streaming channels – free, subscription, rent, or buy
- Simple remote with channel shortcut buttons
- Great with mobile devices
Roku 2 delivers fast performance and stunning high definition video at a tremendous value. Enjoy more than 2,000 streaming channels offering access to 250,000+ movies and TV episodes, plus, music, sports, and more*. Search the widest selection of channels and get automatic updates on new movies. Enjoy up to 1080P stunning HD video* as well as Ethernet, USB, and microSD card ports. *Some channels require payment. Channel availability can change and varies by country. Availability of 1080p HD video limited by channel provider and speed of broadband connection.
- ClassyTek HDMI Cable Male to Male High Speed with Ethernet, 4K, CL2 rated 6 Feet / 1.8 Meter – Black
- Gold-plated connectors for highest signal transfer rate and resistance in corrosion.
- Large gauge PVC jacket provides maximum shielding against wear and tear and extreme temperatures.
- Molded strain-relief design lessens plug/socket pressure.
- Reinforced quad-layer braided shielding and Mylar-foil shielding provides utmost protection against RF and EM interference
HDMI 1.3a Category 2 Certified Cable 28AWG 6ft w/Ferrite Cores (Gold Plated Connectors) BLACK. If it’s not rated HDMI 1.3a Category 2, then it’s not full 1080P. Perfect for: 1080P TV’s, New 120 Hz 1080p TV’s, Play Station 3, Blue Ray Players, HD DVD Players, XBOX 360, Dolby Surround Sound, TRUE HD Surround Sound. The latest revision for HDMI doubles the bandwidth of the original and has opened the door for a host of potential new advancements in Home Theatre Audio/Video performance. New features such a “Deep Color,” higher color gamut, and high resolution, multi channel audio formats like Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio will make higher bandwidth demands than ever before. Equipment manufacturers are bringing out new devices to take advantage of these new features.
Need cord cutting tech support? Join our new Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.