Not to be outdone by Amazon Prime Day, Best Buy has some incredible deals of its own happening right now. From smart TVs to streaming devices to speakers, here are some of the top deals today at Best Buy, ahead of its two-day sale Tuesday and Wednesday.
Best Buy has deals on TVs to fit every budget.
- Save $120 on the Westinghouse – 50″ Class LED 4K UHD Smart Roku TV on sale for $229.99, down from $349.99
- Save $70 on the TCL – 50″ Class 4 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Android TV on sale for $279.99, down from $349.99
- Save $80 on the Insignia™ – 55″ – 4K UHD TV – Smart – LED – with HDR on sale for $349.99, down from $429.99
- Save $300 on the Sony – 65″ Class X750H Series LED 4K UHD Smart Android TV on sale for $699.99, down from $999.99
- Save $200 on the Samsung – 75″ Class Q60T Series LED 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV on sale for $1399.99, down from $1599.99
Best Buy is matching Amazon’s deals on three Roku devices.
- Save $12 on the Roku Streaming Stick+ on sale for $37.99, down from $49.99
- Save $12 on the Roku Premiere on sale for $27.99, down from $39.99
- Save $8 on the Roku Express on sale for $21.99, down from $29.99
Save on soundbars, ranging from affordable to high end.
- Save $70 on the JBL – 2.0-Channel Soundbar on sale for $129.99, down from $199.99
- Save $130 on the LG – 2.1-Channel 300W Soundbar System with 6″ Subwoofer on sale for $149.99, down from $279.99
- Save $30 on the Sony – 2.1-Channel 320W Soundbar System with Wireless Subwoofer on sale for $249.99, down from $279.99
- Save $200 on the Samsung HW-Q900T 7.1.2ch Soundbar with Dolby Atmos / DTS:X and Alexa Built-in on sale for $1099.99, down from $1299.99
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for our live Q&A, weekly news recap, and more.
Follow us for more cord cutting news, tips, and reviews.
Plus, join our Tech Support Facebook Group for cord cutting support from our community.
Sign up for our newsletter
Get our weekly newsletter, the latest deals, and much more.
Jess Barnes attended Edinboro University and spent years working in nonprofit before taking up freelance writing in 2012. Jess has been working for Cord Cutters News since 2017.