simpsons Fox

DIRECTV NOW Adds 15 More CBS, FOX, & Univision Affiliates

Today AT&T announced the addition 15 new CBS, FOX, and Univision affiliates to DIRECTV NOW across the United States. With these new channels DIRECTV NOW now offers 250+ local channels in over 90 markets, reaching over 80% of U.S. TV households. All 4 major networks are available in over 40% of U.S. TV households.

Here are all the new affiliates that have been added today:

• CBS: Greensboro-Winston-Salem, NC; Little Rock-Pine Bluff, AR; New Orleans, LA; St. Louis, MO
  • FOX: Wichita-Hutchinson, KS
  • Univision: Chicago, IL; Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX; Fresno-Visalia, CA; Houston, TX; Los Angeles, CA; Miami-Ft. Lauderdale, FL; New York, NY; Phoenix, AZ; Sacramento-Stockton-Modesto, CA; San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose, CA

DIRECTV NOW recently announced that they now offer locals in overs 75% of the United States with at least 1 local and in a growing number of markets you will find multiple locals. This puts PlayStation VueYouTube TV, and DIRECTV NOW in a tight race for locals behind Hulu who now has well over 300 live locals.

Expect more locals to be added to DIRECTV NOW in the weeks and months to come.

Need cord cutting tech support? Join our Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.

11 Responses to DIRECTV NOW Adds 15 More CBS, FOX, & Univision Affiliates

1. RT Barshaw January 12, 2018 at 12:05 pm #

Is on demand included with these channels?

• Ken Ryu January 12, 2018 at 12:24 pm #

2. wildcatmo January 12, 2018 at 12:10 pm #

Glad that Fox in Wichita, KS is on. However the first time I tried it, the program was blacked out.

3. Me January 12, 2018 at 3:14 pm #

Yeah already have CBS and FOX now get ABC and NBC so I can give you my money

• Rocksleeper January 12, 2018 at 4:34 pm #

Ha! I have NBC and ABC where I live from DTVN…but no CBS or FOX.

I would trade with you if I could. The shows/sports I watch the most on locals are on CBS and Fox.

4. Shawn Stuckey January 12, 2018 at 3:40 pm #

uh..1 problem though. You can only watch them most the time with constant issues on their end. Buffering, connection, outages, etc..I will check them later down the road to see if these issues are worked out and also when recording space is available😐

5. John Mpls January 12, 2018 at 7:13 pm #

Talk to me when they shovel some more gigahertz in their buffering machine.

6. Nathan John Ganiere January 13, 2018 at 2:54 am #

yeah was gonna kick this service to the curb till I decided to finally bite the bullet and do the 4 month promo for the 4K Apple TV and I am glad I did, no more buffering since I’ve gotten it on 11/22, only problem is when it’s simply out when there are outages, but that is what it is, happy now, was rather crappy on ROKU and Fire TV last I knew though buffering machine on those, well during the evening on ROKU, all the time on Fire TV Gen 2……

7. REP January 13, 2018 at 4:34 am #

They need to add MyTV

8. Richard Geisel-Churchill January 13, 2018 at 7:45 am #

Same old crap, another reason to be very selective when cutting the cord. A lot of money for a lot of junk.

9. Bob Loblaw January 17, 2018 at 9:10 pm #

Still zero locals in the Omaha market. Antenna is fine for that though.