Want a new Fire TV third generation? Right now if you prepay for DIRECTV NOW you can get a third gen Fire TV.
There are a few rules you need to know. This deal is for new DIRECTV NOW customers only. You also must pre-pay for 2 months of DIRECTV upfront, so no 7-day free trial. You can find this deal by starting the signup process. There you will find an option for a Fire TV if you prepay.
To find this deal just go through the signup process before you pay it will offer a device. You can pick a Fire TV or an Apple TV during checkout.
You can find the DIRECTV NOW Fire TV deal on their website HERE.
Here are some details on the third generation Fire TV from Amazon’s listing:
- All-new, streamlined Fire TV with 4K Ultra HD and HDR support. Includes HDMI output, micro USB for power or purchase optional Amazon Ethernet Adapter to take advantage of the speed and reliability of wired internet.
- Experience true-to-life picture quality and sound with access to vivid 4K Ultra HD up to 60 fps, HDR, and Dolby Atmos audio.
- Enjoy tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills with access to over 500,000 movies and TV episodes from Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, and STARZ. Plus, access millions of websites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit with browsers like Silk and Firefox.
- Use your voice to easily find, launch, and control content with your Alexa Voice Remote or pair Fire TV with an Echo device for hands-free content control.
- Do more with Alexa by playing music, ordering a pizza, and controlling compatible lights and other smart home devices—just ask.
- Prime membership unlocks thousands of movies and TV episodes, including Thursday Night Football, Amazon Original Series, Amazon Channels, and ad-free listening to millions of songs with Prime Music.
- Simply plug into an HDTV and start streaming in minutes. With an ultra-fast processor and 802.11ac Wi-Fi, you can rely on smooth and responsive performance. Amazon Ethernet Adapter sold separately.
Need cord cutting tech support? Join our new Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.