Fire TV 4k

Expired: DIRECTV NOW Is Giving Away Fire TVs If You Prepay For 2 Months

Want a new Fire TV third generation? Right now if you prepay for DIRECTV NOW you can get a third gen Fire TV.

There are a few rules you need to know. This deal is for new DIRECTV NOW customers only. You also must pre-pay for 2 months of DIRECTV upfront, so no 7-day free trial. You can find this deal by starting the signup process. There you will find an option for a Fire TV if you prepay.

To find this deal just go through the signup process before you pay it will offer a device. You can pick a Fire TV or an Apple TV during checkout.

You can find the DIRECTV NOW Fire TV deal on their website HERE.

Here are some details on the third generation Fire TV from Amazon’s listing:

• All-new, streamlined Fire TV with 4K Ultra HD and HDR support. Includes HDMI output, micro USB for power or purchase optional Amazon Ethernet Adapter to take advantage of the speed and reliability of wired internet.
  • Experience true-to-life picture quality and sound with access to vivid 4K Ultra HD up to 60 fps, HDR, and Dolby Atmos audio.
  • Enjoy tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills with access to over 500,000 movies and TV episodes from Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, and STARZ. Plus, access millions of websites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit with browsers like Silk and Firefox.
  • Use your voice to easily find, launch, and control content with your Alexa Voice Remote or pair Fire TV with an Echo device for hands-free content control.
  • Do more with Alexa by playing music, ordering a pizza, and controlling compatible lights and other smart home devices—just ask.
  • Prime membership unlocks thousands of movies and TV episodes, including Thursday Night Football, Amazon Original Series, Amazon Channels, and ad-free listening to millions of songs with Prime Music.
  • Simply plug into an HDTV and start streaming in minutes. With an ultra-fast processor and 802.11ac Wi-Fi, you can rely on smooth and responsive performance. Amazon Ethernet Adapter sold separately.

9 Responses to Expired: DIRECTV NOW Is Giving Away Fire TVs If You Prepay For 2 Months

1. filmex February 2, 2018 at 8:28 am #

How long before DTVN starts giving away puppies to try and entice people to subscribe to their Not-Ready-For-Primetime service?

• Brian @chatlegion.com February 2, 2018 at 10:04 am #

I’ve tried a few free trials, just to continue to be disappointed. I’d probably stick by it for a month or 2 for a puppy. ha.

• TV Barrington February 2, 2018 at 10:10 am #

I’ve never tried DTVN, but I have this particular FireTV device and I haven’t been exactly impressed with mine. The main unit seems to run warm/hot, and these skinny handheld remotes don’t seem to last. I can nickel and dime several more of the things that I’m not crazy about, but based on what you’re saying, it’s a “Not-Ready-For-Primetime” service that’s paired with a “Not-Ready-For-Primetime” device.

I did also purchase a Roku Premier and find that I actually like and use that device far more. I wouldn’t mind buying and trying out both the Apple TV, and Nvidia, to see how well I like them and

• Soyntgo4it February 3, 2018 at 7:52 am #

Don’t bother with Nvidia you will be sideloading Apps to watch programs not a lot of support for Apps. I got the Apple TV works just as good, Try the Mi-Box it is smaller version of the Nvidia and cost way less before going to the Nvidia. I have the Mi-box and it is a great lil device.

2. Brian @chatlegion.com February 2, 2018 at 10:05 am #

I’ve taken advantage of all the free gifts from Sling, DirecTV Now and PS Vue in the past year or so. I have a collection of Roku’s and Firesticks. I think it’s work a free month or so, for a free device. Why not.

• Fred Koot February 2, 2018 at 10:16 am #

It’s Two months

• djurlegit February 3, 2018 at 12:07 am #

still worth it, even thought they have no DVR at the moment and weak On-demand library. Enjoy some live and on demand broadcast shows and cancel after.

• Soyntgo4it February 3, 2018 at 7:53 am #

Only when the device is good as the service it is worth buying.

3. Soyntgo4it February 3, 2018 at 7:49 am #

Sorry but why give to products that aren’t good to begin with. DTVN buffers like crazy on some devices, Amazon products are not that great as last GEN BOX is a great device IMO anyways. They need to get the new Amazon box I have one it it a great device, had the stick was way to slow for my liking.