Previously, we shared more information along with some limitations to this bundle deal.
- Earlier this year Hulu upped the number of streams from one to two devices on its limited-commercial plan. (Hulu rarely had enforced the one stream limit before this.) Now if you get the $12.99 bundle you will only get one stream.
- ESPN+ allows you to stream on five devices at once, but if you get the $12.99 bundle you will be limited to two streams at once.
- You will be able to stream Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ all at the same time on different devices.
- Disney+ will include 4K streaming in the $6.99 monthly plan and the $12.99 bundled price.
This bundle will be live on Disney+’s website HERE starting November 12th 2019.
Now, Hulu has provided more information about how new and current subscribers can use this bundle to save money and enjoy more content. According to Disney, you will be able to keep your Hulu account but if you already bundle Hulu with Spotify for example or use some other bundle you can not take advantage of the Hulu, ESPN+, and Disney+ bundle.
Here is what Disney+’s terms of service say about the Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+ bundle:
This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time. There is no free trial for the Bundle.
Eligibility Criteria. The Bundle is only available to residents of the United States and certain U.S. territories and who are 18 years of age (or the age of majority in your state or territory of residence). If you subscribe to the Bundle and are under 18 years of age (or the age of majority in your state or territory of residence), you will be unable to activate your Hulu subscription, and your Bundle subscription may be cancelled without notice.
a. Existing Hulu Subscribers. You are not eligible to purchase the Bundle if you subscribe to Hulu through Spotify, or if you subscribe to Hulu pursuant to a promotional offer (unless explicitly permitted by the terms of your promotion or otherwise allowed by Hulu or Disney). If you already have any eligible Hulu subscription (purchased through or received from Hulu or any third-party other than Spotify) when you purchase the Bundle, you may keep and manage that subscription. You will continue to be billed by Hulu or such third-party that currently bills you for that Hulu subscription. You must subscribe to the Bundle with the same email address as associated with your existing Hulu subscription for Disney to provide you with a monthly credit against the Bundle price in an amount equal to the then-current retail price of Hulu’s ad-supported plan (currently $5.99) for as long as you maintain that separate Hulu subscription. If you cancel or otherwise lose access to your separate Hulu subscription, or if you change your Hulu account e-mail address to be different than your Bundle e-mail address, your subscription to the Bundle will be automatically cancelled. If you cancel your Bundle subscription, however, your separate Hulu subscription will continue unchanged.
b. Existing ESPN+ or Disney+ Subscribers. If you already have an ESPN+ or Disney+ subscription when you purchase the Bundle, you may keep and manage that pre-existing subscription. You will continue to be billed by Disney or such third-party that currently bills you for that pre-existing subscription. If you have been given access to Disney+ on a gratis basis from a third party (e.g., Verizon), you may continue to take advantage of that promotional offer and purchase the Bundle. You must subscribe to the Bundle with the same email address as associated with your ESPN or Disney+ account (if you have an ESPN+ subscription through a third-party platform and did not create an ESPN account, please see section 1(c) below**) for Disney to provide you with a credit against the Bundle price in an amount equal to the effective monthly price for your pre-existing subscription or promotional offer for the duration of that offer. If you cancel or otherwise lose access to your pre-existing subscription or promotional offer, you will be charged $12.99 per month for the Bundle and you will continue to have access to Disney+, ESPN+ and Hulu.
** If you are an existing ESPN+ subscriber through a third-party platform, and have not created an ESPN account, we are not able to identify you as an existing subscriber when you subscribe to the Bundle. You are responsible for managing your ESPN+ subscription. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Disney+ Customer Service.
- Hulu Activation. If you are already a Hulu subscriber, no activation is required. If you are not already a Hulu subscriber, after you subscribe to the Bundle, you will need to click on the link in your purchase confirmation to create a separate account on Hulu and activate your Hulu subscription.
- Separate Apps. You will need to access each Bundled Service through its respective website or application to access the content available on that Bundled Service, and subject to the availability of features and functionalities (e.g., number of permitted simultaneous content streams, content resolution, geographic limitations for access, temporary downloads) for that Bundled Service.
- Limited Offerings. If you subscribe to the Bundle without maintaining a separate subscription to Hulu, you will not be able to switch your Hulu plan or purchase add-ons offered by Hulu. For example, if you subscribe to the Bundle, you will not be able to switch to the Hulu + Live TV or Hulu (No Ads) plans through your existing Bundle subscription. However, if you maintain a separate Hulu subscription as a Bundle subscriber, you will be able to manage that subscription to the extent permitted by the terms of that separate subscription.
- Cancellation. You may cancel the Bundle at any time, effective as of the end of your current billing cycle. If you cancel the Bundle and did not have a pre-existing subscription, you will lose access to all Bundled Services. If you cancel the Bundle but maintain a separate Hulu subscription or pre-existing Disney+ or ESPN+ subscription, you must independently cancel those subscriptions.
h. ESPN+ may also offer one-time pay per view events. You will be charged for pay per view events at the time of purchase to your chosen payment method.
- USAGE TERMS
c. Streaming Disney+ Content and/or ESPN+ Content. Disney+ Content can be streamed through the Disney+ Service over an active Internet connection. Up to four (4) concurrent streams are allowed for each Disney+ account at any time. ESPN+ Content can be streamed through the ESPN+ Service over an active Internet connection. Up to three (3) concurrent streams are allowed for each ESPN+ account at any time. The number of concurrent streams available for use may change from time to time at our discretion.
These terms where first spotted over at /r/Disneyplus on Reddit.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!