Beginning February 8, Tubi and FOX have teamed up to launch Free Like Tubi Week, an extension of its large brand campaign from January to emphasize the value of free, ad-supported content.
With many viewers facing subscriber exhaustion and price hikes on monthly services, Tubi is treating consumers to a whole list of giveaways. The prizes are pretty great too, including a VIZIO 55” V-series SmartCast TV and Soundbar, Amazon Fire TV 4K with Alexa Voice Remote, Roku Express device giveaways, and more.
Tubi and FOX’s Free Like Tubi Week will feature the following – all free for consumers:
- Beginning today, February 8, Tubi will sponsor ad-free listening through the week on the country’s largest streaming music provider Pandora. Additionally, listeners will have free Video Plus Access throughout the week.
- Also beginning today, February 8, Tubi will give mobile app players free rewards on leading mobile game provider Zynga if users watch and engage with sponsored Tubi video content.
- Also today, February 8, Tubi will unlock the paywall on Ad Age giving readers complimentary access.
- Beginning February 9, Tubi and Postmates will launch a “National Pizza Day” partnership to celebrate the special day and Free Like Tubi Week in New York, Los Angeles and Chicago.
- Leading up to Valentine’s Day, from February 10-12, radio stations in top markets across the country will give away flowers and restaurant gift certificates to callers willing to share their dating fails. Stations in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Detroit, Memphis and Charlotte will be taking part.
- On February 10, Tubi will host free Amazon Fire TV 4K with Alexa Voice Remote device giveaways.
- On February 11, Tubi will partner with The Ellen Degeneres Show on a must-watch moment where one lucky player takes a popcorn quiz and goes on a search for the correct title in a huge bucket of popcorn. Additionally, 100 winners on Ellen’s IG (@theellenshow) stories will receive Visa gift cards courtesy of Tubi.
- On February 13, Tubi will give away one VIZIO 55” V-series SmartCast TV and one VIZIO V-series V21-H8 Soundbar.
- On February 13, Tubi and Spotlight Cinema Networks will celebrate Valentine’s Eve with free concessions for the first 20 movie-going cars at the Arena Cinemalounge in Hollywood, The Frida Cinema in Los Angeles, as well as the Skyline Drive-In and Plaza Cinema & Media Arts Center in New York City.
- Beginning February 14, Tubi will host free Roku Express device giveaways.
- On February 15, to wrap up Free Like Tubi Week, Guillermo from Jimmy Kimmel Live will treat the audience to free giveaways.
- Additional swag giveaways all week on FOX show Twitter handles including The Masked Singer (@MaskedSingerFOX), The Masked Dancer (@MaskedDancerFOX) and Name That Tune (@NameThatTune)
**All giveaways will be mentioned on Twitter @Tubi and @FOXTV