BritBox, is a digital video streaming subscription service from BBC and ITV offering the largest collection of British TV in the United States. Here is everything coming to BritBox in August 2017:
Week of 7/30
- August 1st: In the Dark (US Exclusive Premiere)- A four-episode mystery that will be joining the service within 24 hours after it airs its finale in the UK. Starring Ripper Streets MyAnna Buring and Shameless (UK version) Ben Batt, the drama centers on a strong-willed detective beginning her journey towards motherhood, just as shes drawn into the two most testing and personal cases of her career.
- August 5th: VeraSeries 3 (BritBox Premiere)- With her caustic wit and singular charm, DCI Vera Stanhope and her team face a series of captivating murder mysteries set against the breathtaking Northumberland landscape. Starring Brenda Blethyn.
Week of 8/6
- August 10th: Tina & Bobby (US Exclusive Premiere)-A period dramatic love story centering around one of the greatest footballers in the UK, Bobby Moore. Starring Lorne MacFayden as Moore and Michelle Keegan as his wife, Tina.
- August 12th: Life of Crime (BritBox Premiere)-Starring Marvels Agent Carters Hayley Attwell, this three-part drama follows a rookie cop obsessed with tracking down the killer of a 15-year-old girl.
Week of 8/13
- August 17th: Up the Women (BritBox Premiere)-A group of Suffragists band together to spread the word; but they need to learn their own lessons first. Starring Jessica Hynes.
- August 19th: Hetty Wainthropp Investigates Series 1-4 (US Exclusive Premiere)- Hetty wakes on her 60th birthday and decides to become a private investigator. With assistance from a teenager named Geoffrey and her husband Robert, combined with her own common sense, Hetty is confident she can solve any case. Starring Patricia Routledge, Derek Benfield and Losts Dominic Monaghan in one of his earliest TV roles.
Week of 8/20
- August 24th: A Look at Autism with BritBox
o Girls with Autism (US Exclusive Premiere)-A landmark documentary about a UK school especially for girls on the autism spectrum.
- Louis Theroux: Extreme Love – Autism (BritBox Premiere)– BAFTA-winning documentarian Louis Theroux travels to a US school that specializes in autism to explore the disorders unique impact on families.
- August 26th: Slow-TV Summer Vacation
o All Aboard! The Country Bus (US Exclusive Premiere) This unexpected Slow-TV event shattered ratings in the UK. Climb aboard a traditional country bus for a special journey through beautiful Yorkshire Dales.
o All Aboard! The Canal Trip (US Exclusive Premiere) Take a gorgeous trip down one of Britains most historic waterways the Kennet & Avon Canal.
Need cord cutting tech support? Join our new Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.