Today YouTube TV officially launches on Roku players and Roku TVs with a dedicated YouTube TV Roku Channel. Now you can access YouTube TV both by casting to Roku players and by opening the dedicated YouTube TV Channel.
Here is your first look at the official YouTube TV Roku Channel:
Some additional YouTube TV features available on Roku include:
- Cloud DVR with no storage limits
- “Library” tab that includes easy access to the shows you’ve recorded. Browse movies, shows, and events by new, most watched, and more to find the perfect thing to watch
- “Home” tab with personalized recommendations including top picks, resume watching (easily pick up where you left off on another device when you get home) and more
- “Live” tab with a full program guide to see what’s on now and what’s airing soon
- Background playback experience so you never miss the action while you browse the app
- Ability to share with up to 5 other roommates or family members in your household. Each family member gets their own login, DVR, and personalized recommendations
Right now YouTube TV is available in over 80 metro areas. You can add YouTube TV to your Roku player HERE.
Need cord cutting tech support? Join our new Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for our live Q&A, weekly news recap, and more.
Follow us for more cord cutting news, tips, and reviews.
Plus, join our Tech Support Facebook Group for cord cutting support from our community.
Sign up for our newsletter
Get our weekly newsletter, the latest deals, and much more.