Fox Raising Hope

FOX Is Pulling Most of Its Shows from Netflix

For some time now FOX has been pulling its shows from Netflix. Now it’s not just big names such as “American Dad,” and “Bob’s Burgers.” It’s pulling its lesser-known shows too. We are seeing “Terra Nova,” “Raising Hope,” “Sons of Tucson”, and more leaving Netflix in September.

Recently FOX has been moving most of its shows to Hulu, a streaming service that it owns about a third of.

So what can you do if you want to watch FOX shows now that they are leaving Netflix? This article has your options.

There is, of course, Hulu because many of these shows will be moving to Hulu soon; however, if you don’t want to subscribe to Hulu keep reading for a few other options.

FOX Apps

FOX has apps on many popular streaming services. You won’t get a ton of content, but it does offer a small selection of FOX shows for free. To find the FOX Now apps, just search your app store. (More shows are available if you have a cable login.)

Season Pass

If you only want one or two FOX shows, the least expensive way to get them is a season pass from iTunes, Amazon, Vudu, or one of many other services out there.

Live TV

The best way to watch FOX live is with an antenna. About 90% of Americans can get FOX 100% free over the air. Not sure if you get FOX where you live? Go to AntennaRecommendations.com and enter your address to see what you can get.

If you add a DVR to your antenna, you can quickly build up a large catalog of 100% free FOX shows.

Can’t get FOX over the air?

If you cannot get FOX for free over the air we have good news for you. FOX is streamed for free on services such as Sling TV, PlayStation Vue, Hulu, and DIRECTV NOW. Not sure if they offer it in your area? Visit their sites to see if you can find out if they have FOX in your area. Not only will you get a live feed of FOX in many areas, but all of these services also offer on-demand access to many FOX shows.

Hopefully that helps you find the shows you want now that FOX shows are leaving Netflix.

22 Responses to FOX Is Pulling Most of Its Shows from Netflix

1. tommyr August 25, 2017 at 7:27 am #

Glad I kept Hulu plus and ditched Netflix.

2. Diane U August 25, 2017 at 7:52 am #

Can’t remember the last time I watched Fox.

3. mr Dave August 25, 2017 at 8:04 am #

No big loss. Except for New Girl I don’t remember the last Fox show I watched. Plus you can get them free OTA.

4. Evan August 25, 2017 at 8:34 am #

Why isn’t Fox doing what CBS did with CBS All Access? Just sell is Fox so we don’t have to wait for Fox never to stream in our area. Our patience will run out eventually.

• GersonT1000 August 25, 2017 at 8:55 am #

NOOOO! I hate this idea of all networks setting up a pay channel.
      I don’t understand how people can pay for CBS when it’s free OTA. And if you live in an area that has no access to CBS OTA, then there are so many other channels to watch.

• TexMarque August 25, 2017 at 6:34 pm #

CBS All Access is about video on demand and original content from CBS. CBS is probably going to not renew their shows on Netflix when the current contract is up.

• Jj August 25, 2017 at 10:16 am #

They already did that almost a decade ago. It’s called Hulu, which they partially own.

• TO BLACKS September 6, 2017 at 7:17 pm #

Fox shows all suck.

• Evan September 6, 2017 at 7:18 pm #

Tucker, Judge, Watters, and Guttfeld are good.

• TO BLACKS September 6, 2017 at 7:23 pm #

Fox network shows suck. As for Fox News, I stopped watching because it really is bad, and I’m an (R) who thinks Trump is a moron. Tucker is good, Judge Nap is good, but not the other judge, Jeannine. Watters is only good for his street show, he offers nothing on The Five. Guttfeld is useless. Matter of fact, all 3 of the cable news networks are bad. I read instead.

• Evan September 6, 2017 at 7:28 pm #

News us the same regardless of the medium. News in print form does not make it anymore true. Print is not automatic legitimacy.

• TO BLACKS September 6, 2017 at 7:29 pm #

I have no idea what you just wrote.

• Evan September 6, 2017 at 10:46 pm #

The Orville, Star, The Mick, The Simpsons, Family Guy, and the Gifted are good FOX shows.

5. Cooper McChester August 25, 2017 at 8:44 am #

Wow first Disney and now Fox and I heard a Wall Street analyst state that Netflix’s future is starting to get cloudy, Tech can make even the best of us irrelevant.

• TexMarque August 25, 2017 at 6:31 pm #

Remember that Fox and Disney are owners of Hulu. They want people at Hulu, not Netflix. In my case, that ain’t going to happen.

• Cooper McChester August 25, 2017 at 8:39 pm #

I used to have Netflix but I ended up canceling because at that time it was mostly crumby movies that I had watched already. Now that they have some original content, I should sign up for 2 months out of the year and then cancel and then come back a year later

6. Corinne August 25, 2017 at 10:19 am #

This is no big deal to me. I’ve noticed that I’m not really watching Netflix. Maybe 5 hours a month so I just canceled it. While I do enjoy some of Netflix’s original shows, I don’t watch all of them and I feel like it makes more sense to sign up for a couple months during the winter hiatus to catch up on all of those instead of paying 12 months and not watch that much.

• EJ95835 August 25, 2017 at 6:51 pm #

Yeah? Really? Well that’s because you’re a cord-cutter!

7. Rick AndRock August 25, 2017 at 11:54 am #

No big loss. I don’t watch fox. Nothing interests me from that network on Netflix. I will keep my Netflix. I’m happy.

8. EJ95835 August 25, 2017 at 2:54 pm #

Will continue to enjoy not watching sub-par Fox programming on Netflix and OTA.

9. Respected Citizen August 25, 2017 at 9:53 pm #

“Sons of Tucson” ? Oh no, don’t tell me they took away “Running Wilde” and “Life on a Stick” too!

10. TO BLACKS September 6, 2017 at 7:16 pm #