Today fuboTV announced that they have added another 19 local stations, bringing the total to 221 (including those owned & operated by or affiliated with CBS, FOX or NBC), plus access to FOX network programming in 45 additional local markets.
Update: fuboTV just sent out a updated list of channels that now includes 19 locals.
- FOX coverage in 82% of U.S. households, including 20 of the top 20 markets and 46 of the top 50. (112 markets total)
- NBC coverage in 72% of U.S. households, including 19 of the top 20 markets and 42 of the top 50. (71 markets total)
- CBS coverage in 67% of U.S. households, including 20 of the top 20 markets and 35 of the top 50. (60 markets total)
Here are the new affiliates that have been added as of today:
NEW CBS ADDITIONS
- WLTX – Columbia, SC
- KFVS – Paducah, KY / Cape Girard, MO
- WDEF – Chattanooga, TN
- WTOC – Savannah, GA
NEW FOX ADDITIONS
- WRLH – Richmond, VA
- WACH – Columbia, SC
- WFTX – Ft Myers, FL
- KHON – Honolulu, HI
- WRGT – Dayton, OH
- KSAS – Wichita, KS
- KDSM – Des Moines, IA
- KPTM – Omaha, NE
- KBSI – Paducah, KY / Cape Girard, MO
- WTVC – Chattanooga, TN
- WTGS – Savannah, GA
- WMSN – Madison, WI
- WPFO – Portland, ME
- KMPH – Fresno / Visalia, CA
- WOLF – Wilkes-Barre, PA
Recently fuboTV has been adding new locals almost weekly. This is the 3rd week in a row that fuboTV has added new locals.
Need cord cutting tech support? Join our Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.