Today the live TV streaming service fuboTV announced that they rolled out version 4.0 of their iOS app. This new version brings several new features and a fresh new look to the fuboTV iOS app.
Here is everything new in the 4.0 update:
* Start Over — Missed the coin toss? Start Over saves the day. One tap sends you back to the beginning of what you’re watching. Don’t miss a second.
* Lookback for Sports — Weren’t able to catch the game and forgot to hit record? No problem. You can replay nearly any game that aired in the last 3 days with 72-hour Lookback.
* My Fubo — A new place to manage what you watch. Stream and schedule Cloud DVR recordings, and continue watching what you didn’t finish.
* Upgraded Guide — Find what you watch even faster. Browse the guide for what’s live. Browse by network to see what’s on demand.
* New Threads — 4.0 is a whole new ballgame. So we dressed it up in a slick new uniform. Now it shares team colors with the rest of the fuboTV apps.
Did you know we now have a FREE app for iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire? Click HERE to download our app.