Today the live TV streaming service fuboTV announced that they rolled out version 4.0 of their iOS app. This new version brings several new features and a fresh new look to the fuboTV iOS app.
Here is everything new in the 4.0 update:
* Start Over — Missed the coin toss? Start Over saves the day. One tap sends you back to the beginning of what you’re watching. Don’t miss a second.
* Lookback for Sports — Weren’t able to catch the game and forgot to hit record? No problem. You can replay nearly any game that aired in the last 3 days with 72-hour Lookback.
* My Fubo — A new place to manage what you watch. Stream and schedule Cloud DVR recordings, and continue watching what you didn’t finish.
* Upgraded Guide — Find what you watch even faster. Browse the guide for what’s live. Browse by network to see what’s on demand.
* New Threads — 4.0 is a whole new ballgame. So we dressed it up in a slick new uniform. Now it shares team colors with the rest of the fuboTV apps.
Did you know we now have a FREE app for iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire? Click HERE to download our app.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for our live Q&A, weekly news recap, and more.
Follow us for more cord cutting news, tips, and reviews.
Plus, join our Tech Support Facebook Group for cord cutting support from our community.
Sign up for our newsletter
Get our weekly newsletter, the latest deals, and much more.