Paramount+ has another limited time offer to help you save on your subscription. Right now and through the end of the month, you can save 50% on your first year of Paramount+ when you sign up for an annual subscription.
With the new Paramount+ app, you’ll have access to content from across the ViacomCBS portfolio of brands including CBS, BET, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV, and the Smithsonian Channel. Paramount+ offers sports, news, and entertainment, plus originals and titles exclusive to the streaming service.
How to Save 50% On Your First Year of Paramount+
- Click here to go to the Paramount+ signup page
- Click on the box next to “Save over 15% OFF the monthly price with an annual plan!” to switch to annual options
- Select either the Limited Commercials or Commercial Free plan
- Use code YEAR to take 50% off of your annual subscription
This limited time offer expires on March 31 and is for new subscribers only.
Your subscription will auto renew and you’ll be charged $59.99 per year for the Limited Commercials Plan or $99.99 per year for the Commercial Free plan at the start of each billing period unless you cancel. You can cancel any time.
What to Watch
The service launched with more than 30,000 episodes, 2,500 movie titles, including 36 original series. Here are just a few of the original titles you can stream on Paramount+
- The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run, the first-ever all CGI SpongeBob motion picture event
- Kamp Koral: SpongeBob’s Under Years, a prequel series and the first-ever spinoff of SpongeBob SquarePants
- Stephen Colbert Presents Tooning out the News, the second season of the animated daily news satire series.
- MTV Documentary Films 76 Days, the Oscar Shortlisted documentary that looks at life in the earliest days of the COVID-19 crisis in Wuhan, China
- The Real World Homecoming: New York, a reunion special with the original New York cast in the iconic NYC loft
- For Heaven’s Sake, a docuseries blending comedy and crime for a unique take on uncovering the truth
- 60 Minutes+, a new form of the flagship series that reveals the stories behind the news through original reporting and captivating interviews