Today, CBS All Access rebranded to become Paramount+. With the launch of the new service, Paramount+ is offering you one month free with an extended free trial.
With the updated app, you’ll have access to content from across the ViacomCBS portfolio of brands including CBS, BET, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV, and the Smithsonian Channel. Paramount+ offers sports, news, and entertainment, plus originals and titles exclusive to the streaming service.
How to Get One Month of Paramount+ for Free
- Click here to go to the Paramount+ signup page
- Choose either the Limited Commercial or Commercial Free plan
- Use code MOUNTAIN to get an extended one month free trial
This limited time offer expires on March 31.
What to Watch
The service launched with more than 30,000 episodes, 2,500 movie titles, including 36 original series. Here are just a few of the original titles you can stream on Paramount+ today:
- The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run, the first-ever all CGI SpongeBob motion picture event
- Kamp Koral: SpongeBob’s Under Years, a prequel series and the first-ever spinoff of SpongeBob SquarePants
- Stephen Colbert Presents Tooning out the News, the second season of the animated daily news satire series.
- MTV Documentary Films 76 Days, the Oscar Shortlisted documentary that looks at life in the earliest days of the COVID-19 crisis in Wuhan, China
- The Real World Homecoming: New York, a reunion special with the original New York cast in the iconic NYC loft
- For Heaven’s Sake, a docuseries blending comedy and crime for a unique take on uncovering the truth
- 60 Minutes+, a new form of the flagship series that reveals the stories behind the news through original reporting and captivating interviews