Amazon is keeping the Black Friday deals going, giving customers 35% off the price of the newest device in the Fire TV lineup – the Fire TV Stick 4K Max.
Right now you can get the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Max for just $34.99 (normally $54.99)
The Fire TV Stick 4K Max supports 4K UHD, HDR, and HDR10+ streaming, as well as Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos. It comes with the latest Alexa Voice Remote and is Amazon’s first streaming stick to offer Live View Picture-in-Picture. Like the Fire TV Omni Series and 4-Series, Alexa Home Theater is enabled, so you can wirelessly connect with Echo Studio or a pair of Echo (4th Gen) smart speakers for immersive sound, including multichannel Dolby audio formats.
Check out our Black Friday page to stay updated on streaming deals as we spot them through the weekend and into Cyber Monday.
(Note: Availability and prices below are accurate at the time of posting, but are likely to change throughout the holiday season.)
Looking for a different Fire TV device? Amazon has deals on the full lineup.
- Get the Fire TV Stick 4K for $24.99, down from $49.99
- Get the Fire TV Stick for $24.99, down from $39.99
- Get the Fire TV Stick Lite for $17.99, down from $29.99
- Get the Fire TV Cube for $79.99, down from $119.99
- Get the Amazon Fire TV 50″ 4-Series 4K UHD smart TV for $329.99, down from $469.99
- Get the Amazon Fire TV 55″ 4-Series 4K UHD smart TV for $379.99, down from $519.99