Amazon is making your day merry and bright with its Digital Sales Event going on now through Jan. 1. Right now, new customers can get three months of Amazon Music Unlimited for free with unlimited access to more than 75 million songs, ad-free, and millions of podcast episodes.
Plus, mark your calendars for Dec. 23 when select Prime Video Channels will be on sale for just .99 a month for two months.
Other deals highlights include:
- Digital Gift Cards: Save up to 20% on Email Gift Cards from Apple, Gap, UberEats, and more.
- Prime Video:
- Prime Members can save up to 50% on select movies to rent or buy on Prime Video, from new releases to classics, plus hit TV shows, seasonal content, and more.
- From December 23 – January 3, Prime Members will be able to subscribe to select Prime Video Channels for $0.99 per month for up to two months if they are not already subscribed. Only pay for the channels you want and cancel anytime. Restrictions apply to all deals. A full list of Prime Video deals, including the offer window and applicable restrictions for each, can be found at amazon.com/primememberdeals
- Kindle: Save up to 80% on Kindle books.
- Kindle Unlimited: Get 3 months of Kindle Unlimited for $0.99 — access more than one million books, popular magazines, and thousands of books with Audible narration. Offer valid for customers who have not been a member in the last 12 months. Terms and Conditions apply
- Prime Video: