With the NFL season kicking off tonight, it’s time to talk about how you can watch your favorite teams without paying for a pricey cable package. The season starts with the Houston Texans taking on the defending champions, the Kansas City Chiefs, at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri tonight in the first game since the Super Bowl in February, after preseason was canceled due to the pandemic.
Here’s the lineup for this week, how to watch each game, and the streaming services airing the games.
NFL Week 1 Schedule for 2020
*All game times are for ET.
Thursday, September 10
- Houston Texans at Kansas City Chiefs, 8:20 PM on NBC
Sunday, September 13
- Seattle Seahawks at Atlanta Falcons, 1:00 p.m. on Fox
- New York Jets at Buffalo Bills, 1:00 p.m. on CBS
- Chicago Bears at Detroit Lions, 1:00 p.m. on Fox
- Green Bay Packers at Minnesota Vikings, 1:00 p.m. on Fox
- Miami Dolphins at New England Patriots, 1:00 p.m. on CBS
- Philadelphia Eagles at The Washington Football Team, 1:00 p.m. on Fox
- Las Vegas Raiders at Carolina Panthers, 1:00 p.m. on CBS
- Indianapolis Colts at Jacksonville Jaguars, 1:00 p.m. on CBS
- Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens, 1:00 p.m. on CBS
- Los Angeles Chargers at Cincinnati Bengals, 4:05 p.m. on CBS
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints, 4:25 p.m. on Fox
- Arizona Cardinals at San Francisco 49ers, 4:25 p.m. on Fox
Sunday Night Football:
- Dallas Cowboys at Los Angeles Rams, 8:20 p.m. on NBC
Monday, September 14
- Pittsburgh Steelers at New York Giants, 7:15 p.m. on ESPN
- Tennessee Titans at Denver Broncos, 10:10 p.m. on ESPN
The Best Streaming Services for Watching NFL Games
- fuboTV has NFL Network, locals, and more all covered with the fuboTV Family plan for $65/month. You can add Sports Plus with NFL RedZone to your package for an additional $10.99/month.
- Vidgo offers NFL Network, FOX, and over 65 channels for just $40 with promotional pricing for your first 90 days.
- YouTube TV recently added NFL Network its base package for $65/month and added a new optional Sports Plus Add-On which includes NFL RedZone for $10.99/month.
For games airing on FOX, NBC, and CBS, most viewers can access their local channels with an antenna. Check out Antenna Web to find out which channels you can get with an antenna where you live.
How to Watch Your Favorite NFL Team
- How to watch the Buffalo Bills
- How to watch the Miami Dolphins
- How to watch the New England Patriots
- How to watch the New York Jets
- How to watch the Las Vegas Raiders
- How to watch the Kansas City Chiefs
- How to watch the Denver Broncos
- How to watch the Los Angeles Chargers
- How to watch the Cleveland Browns
- How to watch the Baltimore Ravens
- How to watch the Cincinnati Bengals
- How to watch the Pittsburgh Steelers
- How to watch the Jacksonville Jaguars
- How to watch the Tennessee Titans
- How to watch the Houston Texans
- How to watch the Indianapolis Colts
- How to watch the Washington Football Team
- How to watch the Philadelphia Eagles
- How to watch the Dallas Cowboys
- How to watch the New York Giants
- How to watch the Los Angeles Rams
- How to watch the Seattle Seahawks
- How to watch the Arizona Cardinals
- How to watch the San Francisco 49ers
- How to watch the Chicago Bears
- How to watch the Minnesota Vikings
- How to watch the Green Bay Packers
- How to watch the Detroit Lions
- How to watch the Carolina Panthers
- How to watch the New Orleans Saints
- How to watch the Atlanta Falcons
- How to watch the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!