With the start of summer, it means beautiful days and time to play outside. It can also mean rainy days stuck inside. Want to watch a ton of great movies and TV shows but don’t want to pay on a rainy day? We got you covered with a great list of ways you can watch movies and TV shows 100% free!
This is a list of the best 100% free services and the best services with a free trial. Hopefully, it helps you find something new to enjoy.
Here are the top 10 free ad-supported ways to watch movies and TV shows:
- Tubi TV – Roku – Fire TV – Apple TV – Android TV
- Crackle – Roku – Fire TV – Apple TV – Android TV
- Pluto TV – Roku – Fire TV – Apple TV – Android TV
- The Roku Channel – Roku
- PBS Kids – Roku – Fire TV – Android TV
- PBS – Roku – Fire TV – Apple TV – Android TV
- The CW – Roku – Fire TV – Apple TV – Android TV
- Vudu – Roku – Android TV
- Twitter – Fire TV – Apple TV – Android TV
- SciFi – Roku
- PopcornFlix – Roku – Fire TV
- Hoopla (Needs Library Membership) – Roku – Fire TV – Apple TV
Want some more FREE movies and TV shows? Many services offer a free trial. These free trials can range from 5 to 30 days and allow you to binge. My suggestion is to sign up for one at a time and give them a try. You never know, you may find a free new service.
- Sling TV: 7 days (Live TV)
- PlayStation Vue: 5 days (Live TV)
- Fubo TV: 7 days (Live TV)
- Philo (Live TV)
- Netflix: 30 days (Movies and TV shows)
- Hulu: 30 days (Movies and TV shows)
- Amazon Prime Video: 30 days (Movies and TV shows)
- CuriosityStream: 7 days (Documentaries & Educational)
- PureFlix: 30 days (Family-friendly Movies & TV shows)
- Sundance Now: 7 days (Independent movies)
- Shudder: 7 days (Horror movies)
- HBO NOW: 30 days (Movies & TV shows)
- Showtime Anytime: 30 day (Movies & TV shows)
- DIRECTV NOW: 7 days (Live TV)
One More Option
If you have Amazon Prime, make sure to check out Amazon Channels. As a Prime Member, they have a ton of great additional services you can add. They all offer free trials from 7 to 30 days in length and even include big names such as HBO, Showtime, and Dove Family Films.
Also, make sure to check out your local library as many offer free DVDs and even free streaming.
Have a free service you want to add? Post it in the comments but please remember only legal services. Promoting piracy will get your comment removed and may result in the loss of commenting rights.
How to know if it is piracy? If it sounds too good to be true…
Did you know we now have a FREE app for iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire? Click HERE to download our app.