This week’s Sunday Night Football lineup will feature a highly anticipated game between the Patriots and Seahawks. Both are coming to the game 1-0 and are early favorites for the playoffs. While no fans will be in attendance, you can watch from home. We’ll show you how, below.
When to Watch the Patriots vs. Seahawks
Kickoff will be Sunday, September 20 at 8:20 pm ET.
How to Watch the Patriots vs. Seahawks
The game will air on NBC, which many households across the country can watch for free with an antenna. Check out Antenna Web to find out which channels you can get with an antenna where you live.
Here’s how to watch with a live TV streaming service.
- fuboTV has NBC covered with the fuboTV Family plan for $65/month.
- Sling TV offers NBC in select markets with Sling Blue for $30/month.
- Hulu with Live also carries NBC for $55/month.
- AT&T TV Now includes NBC in its base package for $55/month.
- YouTube TV includes NBC with a $65/month subscription.
Our Prediction: Seahawks Take the Win, 24-17
(Editor’s note: this section comes from a CCN staffer with much more football knowledge than me. Clearly.)
A determined Russel Wilson isn’t going to be easy to beat for any team this year, and on the Prime Time stage in his hometown makes for an even bigger challenge for the Patriots. And don’t forget, Wilson’s still fighting for revenge after the Seahawks devastating loss in Super Bowl 50. The Patriots, led by Cam Newton, looked solid in their Week 1 win against the Miami Dolphins, but the lack of offensive weapons is concerning at the least. We expect this game to be an exciting one with the Seahawks coming away on top.
How to Watch Your Favorite NFL Team
- How to watch the Buffalo Bills
- How to watch the Miami Dolphins
- How to watch the New England Patriots
- How to watch the New York Jets
- How to watch the Las Vegas Raiders
- How to watch the Kansas City Chiefs
- How to watch the Denver Broncos
- How to watch the Los Angeles Chargers
- How to watch the Cleveland Browns
- How to watch the Baltimore Ravens
- How to watch the Cincinnati Bengals
- How to watch the Pittsburgh Steelers
- How to watch the Jacksonville Jaguars
- How to watch the Tennessee Titans
- How to watch the Houston Texans
- How to watch the Indianapolis Colts
- How to watch the Washington Football Team
- How to watch the Philadelphia Eagles
- How to watch the Dallas Cowboys
- How to watch the New York Giants
- How to watch the Los Angeles Rams
- How to watch the Seattle Seahawks
- How to watch the Arizona Cardinals
- How to watch the San Francisco 49ers
- How to watch the Chicago Bears
- How to watch the Minnesota Vikings
- How to watch the Green Bay Packers
- How to watch the Detroit Lions
- How to watch the Carolina Panthers
- How to watch the New Orleans Saints
- How to watch the Atlanta Falcons
- How to watch the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for our live Q&A, weekly news recap, and more.
Follow us for more cord cutting news, tips, and reviews.
Plus, join our Tech Support Facebook Group for cord cutting support from our community.
Sign up for our newsletter
Get our weekly newsletter, the latest deals, and much more.
Jess Barnes attended Edinboro University and spent years working in nonprofit before taking up freelance writing in 2012. Jess has been working for Cord Cutters News since 2017.