Another weekend is here, which means another fight will take place at UFC 255. On Saturday, November 21, 2020, UFC 255: Figueiredo vs. Perez will be live from the UFC Apex in Las Vegas, Nevada, and will feature 2 title fights.
Headliner Deiveson Figueiredo (19-1) looks to successfully defend his Flyweight Championship against No. 4 ranked flyweight contender Alex Perez (24-5) in the main event. The co-main event is a battle for the Women’s Flyweight championship as No. 3 ranked women’s pound-for-pound fighter Valentina Shevchenko (19-3) defends her title against No.3 ranked women’s flyweight Jennifer Maia (18-6-1)
UFC is still following safety protocols, and will not have any fans in attendance in Sin City, but here is how you can watch all the action from home.
When to Watch
Prelims start at 6:30 pm ET with the main card beginning at 10 pm ET.
Where to Watch
You can watch all of the prelims on ESPN2 and ESPN+. UFC Fight Pass subscribers can also watch the early prelims.
The main card is a pay-per-view event that you can purchase on ESPN+.
What’s the Schedule?
Early Prelims — Beginning at 6:30 pm ET
- Alan Jouban vs. Jared Gooden [Welterweight]
- Kyle Daukaus vs. Dustin Stoltzfus [Middleweight]
- Louis Cosce vs. Sasha Palatnikov [Welterweight]
Prelims — Beginning at 8 pm ET
- Brandon Moreno vs. Brandon Royval [Flyweight]
- Joaquin Buckley vs. Jordan Wright [Middleweight]
- Antonina Shevchenko vs. Ariane Lipski [Women’s Flyweight]
- Daniel Rodriguez vs. Nicolas Dalby [Welterweight]
Main Card — Beginning at 10 pm ET
- Deiveson Figueiredo (c) vs. Alex Perez [Flyweight Championship Match]
- Valentina Shevchenko (c) vs. Jennifer Maia [Women’s Flyweight Championship Match]
- Mike Perry vs. Tim Means [Welterweight]
- Cynthia Calvillo vs. Katlyn Chookagian [Women’s Flyweight]
- Paul Craig vs. Mauricio Rua [Light Heavyweight]
Catch all of the combat action live from the Octagon and save 25% by purchasing UFC 255 and signing up to the ESPN+ Annual Plan for $85.