Fight Night in the Octagon is back with a loaded card at UFC 265: Lewis vs. Gane. Saturday night’s card has 13 fights featuring 8-ranked fighters with the heavyweight division closing the card as the main event.
Originally, current Heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou was scheduled to defend his title against #2-ranked Derrick Lewis but Ngannou pulled-out the fight after stating he was available. UFC President Dana White decided to schedule a fight between Lewis and #3-ranked Ciryl Gane to crown an interim UFC Heavyweight champion. This will be the 10th and biggest fight of Gane’s career as he put his undefeated streak on the line for a chance at glory.
The Toyota Center in Houston, Texas will be the home to all of the hard-hitting combat action inside of the Octagon. The Bayou City will be packed with fans in attendance; however, cord cutters can find out how to watch UFC 265 below.
When to Watch
Early prelims start Saturday, August 7, at 6 p.m. ET with the main card beginning at 10 p.m. ET.
Where to Watch
You can watch all of the prelims on ESPN and ESPN+. UFC Fight Pass subscribers can also watch the early prelims.
The main card is a pay-per-view event that existing ESPN+ subscribers can purchase for $69.99, and new subscribers can save 30% by purchasing UFC 265 and signing up to the ESPN+ Annual Plan for $89.98. Click here to sign up.
What’s the Schedule?
Early Prelims — Beginning at 6 p.m. ET
- Manel Kape (15-6) vs. Ode’ Osbourne (9-3; 1NC) [Flyweight bout]
- Miles Johns (11-1) vs. Anderson dos Santos (21-8) [Bantamweight bout]
- Victoria Leonardo (8-4) vs. Melissa Gatto (6-0-2) [Women’s Flyweight bout]
- Johnny Muñoz Jr. (10-1) vs. Jamey Simmons (7-3) [Bantamweight bout]
Prelims — Beginning at 8 p.m. ET
- Bobby Green (27-11-1) vs. Rafael Fiziev (8-1) [Lightweight bout]
- Vince Morales (9-6) vs. Drako Rodriguez (7-2) [Bantamweight bout]
- Ed Herman (10-2) vs. Alonzo Menifield (27-14; 1NC) [Light Heavyweight bout]
- Karolina Kowalkiewicz (13-6) vs. Jessica Penne (13-6) [Women’s Strawweight bout]
Main Card— Beginning at 10 p.m. ET
- #2 Derrick Lewis (25-7) vs. #3 Ciryl Gane (9-0) [Heavyweight bout]
- #5 José Aldo (28-7) vs. #9 Pedro Munhoz (19-5; 1NC) [Bantamweight bout]
- #5 Michael Chiesa (18-4) vs. #6 Vicente Luque (20-7-1) [Welterweight bout]
- #10 Tecia Torres (11-5) vs. #12 Angela Hill (13-9) [Women’s Strawweight bout]
- Song Yadong (16-5-1; 1NC) vs. Casey Kenney (16-3-1) [Bantamweight bout]
Catch all of the combat action live from the Octagon and save 30% by purchasing UFC 264 and signing up to the ESPN+ Annual Plan for $89.98.