UFC Fight Night: Rozenstruik vs. Gane will have major implications in the main event as the winner will be closer to receiving a heavyweight title shot. No. 4-ranked Jairzinho Rozenstruik looks to ascend in the heavyweight division by defeating the undefeated No. 7-ranked Ciryl Gane in a five-round main event. Fight Night will have a stacked card with 11 fights, including matchups across multiple weight divisions and 3 fights from the women of UFC. Unfortunately, William Knight vs. Alonzo Menifield was taken off the card due to Menifield’s positive COVID test.
Saturday’s fights will take place at the UFC APEX, Las Vegas, Nevada. Cord cord cutters can find out how to watch all of the fights at UFC Fight Night: Rozenstruik vs. Gane below.
When to Watch
Prelims start Saturday, February 27, at 5 p.m. ET with the main card beginning at 8 p.m. ET on ESPN+.
Where to Watch
You can watch all of tonight’s fights on UFC Fight Night by subscribing to ESPN+ for only $5.99 per month or $59.99 per year. Click here to sign up.
What’s the Schedule?
Prelims — Beginning at 5 p.m. ET
- Alexander Hernandez (12-3) vs. Thiago Moises (14-4) [Lightweight bout]
- #12 Angela Hill (12-9) vs. Ashley Yoder (8-6) [Women’s Strawweight bout]
- Alex Oliveira (22-9-1, 2 NC) vs. Ramazan Kuramagomedov (8-0) [Welterweight bout]
- #11 Alexis Davis (19-10) vs. Sabina Mazo (9-1) [Women’s Bantamweight bout]
- Vince Cachero (7-3) vs. Ronnie Lawrence (6-1) [Bantamweight bout]
- Dustin Jacoby (13-5) vs. Max Grishin (31-8-2) [Light Heavyweight bout]
Main Card— Beginning at 8 p.m. ET
- #4 Jairzinho Rozenstruik (11-1) vs. #7 Ciryl Gane (7-0) [Heavyweight bout]
- #8 Nikita Krylov (27-7) vs. #11 Magomed Ankalaev (13-1) [Lightweight bout]
- Montana De La Rosa (11-6) vs. Mayra Bueno Silva (7-1) [Women’s Flyweight bout]
- #8 Pedro Munhoz (18-5, 1 NC) vs. #9 Jimmie Rivera (23-4)[Bantamweight bout]
- Alex Caceres (17-12, 1 NC) vs. Kevin Croom (21-12, 1 NC) [Featherweight bout]
Catch all of the combat action live from the Octagon and more by subscribing to ESPN+ for only $5.99/mo. or $59.99/yr.