The UFC returns to the UFC APEX in Las Vegas, Nevada for UFC Fight Night: Walker vs. Hill. The 12-fight card will be headlined by a light heavyweight showdown between Johnny Walker vs. Jamahal “Sweet Dreams” Hill. Walker vs. Hill replaced the original main event of Rafael Dos Anjos vs. Rafael Fiziev, which has been moved to the co-main event of UFC 272
Walker is the #10 ranked UFC light heavyweight and holds a record of 18-6 with 15 wins by knockout. He won a contract with the promotion during season 2 of Dana White’s Contender Series. This will be his second consecutive main event inside of the Octagon, but he’s lost 3 of his last 4 fights after beginning his career 3-0 with all 3 wins coming by knockout. Walker will need a win to stay ranked within the top 10.
Hill is looking to enter the top 10 as he’s currently the #12 UFC light heavyweight. With a 9-1-1 record, he won season 3 of Dana White’s Contender Series and will be main eventing in the promotion for the first time. He’s coming off a Performance of the Night victory against Jimmy Crute, who he knocked out in 48 seconds back in December. He’s a heavy-hitter as 5 of his 9 wins are by knockout.
Jon Anik will be handling play-by-play duties and Paul Felder and 2-time UFC Bantamweight Champion Dominick Cruz will be joining for color and analysis. Laura Sanko will handle reporting duties throughout the night.
Cord cutters can find out how to watch UFC Fight Night: Walker vs. Hill below.
Where to Watch
You can watch all of the fights at UFC Fight Night by subscribing to ESPN+ for only $6.99 per month or $69.99 per year. Click here to sign up.
What’s the Schedule?
Prelims — Beginning at 4 p.m. ET
- Jonathan Pearce (11-4) vs. Christian Rodriguez (Debut) [Featherweight]
- Mario Bautista (8-2) vs. Jay Perrin (Debut) [Bantamweight]
- Gabriel Benítez (22-10) vs. David Onama (0-1) [Featherweight]
- Jessica-Rose Clark (11-6; 1NC) vs. Stephanie Egger (6-2) [Women’s Bantamweight]
- Chas Skelly (18-3;1NC) vs. Mark Striegl (18-3; 1NC) [Featherweight]
- Diana Belbita (14-6) vs. Gloria de Paula (5-4) [Women’s Strawweight]
- Chad Anheliger (1-0) vs. Jesse Strader (5-2) [Bantamweight]
Main Card — Beginning at 7 p.m. ET
- #10 Johnny Walker (18-6) vs. #12 Jamahal Hill (8-1; 1NC) [Light Heavyweight]
- Kyle Daukaus (10-2; 1NC) vs. Jamie Pickett (13-6) [Catchweight]
- Parker Porter (12-6) vs. Alan Baudot (8-3) [Heavyweight]
- Jim Miller (33-16; 1NC) vs. Nikolas Motta (1-0) [Lightweight]
- Joaquin Buckley (13-4) vs. Abdul Razak Alhassan (11-4) [Middleweight]
Catch all of the combat action live from the Octagon and more by subscribing to ESPN+ for only $6.99/mo. or $69.99/yr.