Today Hulu announced that they are taking over more than 180 digital billboards across the country including in New York, LA, Chicago, Philadelphia, and Dallas.
Hulu has also curated five different female-centric content collections that spotlight the world’s most breakthrough female icons, characters and creators. The collections, which launched earlier this month featuring content like original series The Handmaid’s Tale and Pen15, documentaries like RBG and Being Serena and TV shows including Killing Eve, Queen Sugar and The Golden Girls.
Each week throughout the month of March a new collection, with a different focus, will go live to celebrate well-loved cinema, women’s sports, bio-pics of iconic change makers and much more. Collections include:
- “Female Icons” (3/1 – 3/7) – features Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Serena Williams, Gilda Radner, Jane Fonda and many more
- “International Women’s Day” – (3/8)
- “Female Creators” – (3/9 – 3/14)
- “Women in Comedy” – (3/15 – 3/22)
- “Women in Sports” – (3/23 – 3/31)
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!