This Sunday at 9 AM Easter the 2018 World Cup Final will start. The good news is Cord Cutters will have multiple options on how to stream the match. Hulu yesterday announced that they will be offering 5 additional feeds built right into the Hulu app. No need to use a 3rd party FOX Sports app.
Along with the main broadcast airings on FS1, local FOX affiliates and Telemundo, Hulu announced that Live TV viewers can take advantage of five additional bonus feeds of each game. All feeds will be compiled into a “World Cup Final” collection on Home for easy-to-find (and flip) access. The expansive simulcast experience includes:
- Team Channels: A country-specific experience including three live video feeds – game, player & coach/bench – as well as real-time game stats. All feeds are synced to provide concurrent views of the action from various angles of the pitch.
- Match 360: A behind-the-scenes look that begins two hours before each match kicks-off and showcases everything from team bus arrivals to warm-ups
- Tactical View: Positioned high above one of the goals, this view shows all 22 players on the pitch, on-field post-match interviews and team press conferences at the end of each game
- Cable Cam: Suspended high above the pitch, this angle offers a unique view of the action
- Highlights: Showcases highlights and significant plays, from multiple angles, as they happen
Did you know we now have a FREE app for iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire? Click HERE to download our app.