Want to save $10? Right now Amazon is offering a lightning deal on a $50 Apple App Store and iTunes gift card for just $40. You better hurry though, the deal only lasts for a few hours and is gone once all of them are claimed.
Here are the details about the deal:
- One card, millions of ways to enjoy it. Use for apps, games, music, movies, and iCloud.
- Available in amounts of $25, $50, $100, $200 and $40 Multipack.
- Gift cards delivered by mail.
- Redemption: Online.
- No returns and no refunds on gift cards.
- Terms apply. See below.
- Good for the US iTunes Store only.
- For use on iTunes, Apple Music and App Store in US only. Not valid for other payments.
- Includes an envelope for easy gift-giving.
Amazon has more cyber Monday deals that are great for cord cutters, including discounted rates on Prime Video channel add-ons. Right now, you can save 50% on select Amazon Channels for 3 months if you’re already an Amazon Prime member. You can check out this deal here
If you haven’t already signed up for a Disney+ subscription, now is the time. Today, customers will be able to save $10 on their first year of Disney+ by purchasing an annual subscription for $59.99 (normally $69.99). Sign up for a full year of Disney+ exclusive content, original series, and a growing library of shows and movies from Disney, Pixar, National Geographic, Star Wars, and Marvel. You can sign up for this Disney+ deal here.
Want even more? Check out our full list of Cyber Monday deals HERE. Happy shopping!
Did you know we now have a FREE app for iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire? Click HERE to download our app.