TV1

KlowdTV Adds The Sony Movie Channel & Cine Sony to Their $7.99 a Month Service

Recently the live TV streaming service KlowdTV added two new Sony channels the Sony Movie Channel & Cine Sony to their $7.99 a month service.

With KlowdTV you already get access to OAN, AWE, NewsmaxTV, The Blaze, RT, QVC, FNTSY Sports Network, & More. In total cloud says you get 75 channels (including music channels.)

Here is how KlowdTV describes their service:

Mainly available in the US. Get the latest national and international news coverage from One America News Network, Newsmax and the Blaze, entertaining movies from Sony Movie Channel, seafaring sports and lifestyle programs on the Nautical channel, and the best in shopping on QVC and QVC Plus.

Its not a bad deal if you are looking to subscribe to multiple services like OAN or The Blaze it can be a far cheaper deal.

Currently, KlowdTV is available on the Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, Roku, Opera, and Samsung Smart TVs. You can also accept KlowdTV on the go with iOS, Android, and Fire Phone/Fire Tablets.

27 Responses to KlowdTV Adds The Sony Movie Channel & Cine Sony to Their $7.99 a Month Service

1. Iphart December 19, 2017 at 8:10 pm #

For what they offer, $8 sounds too high.

• S. Mays December 20, 2017 at 12:10 pm #

Reminds me of Pluto TV, except with terrible channels and it isn’t free.

2. Barbara R December 19, 2017 at 9:11 pm #

This is a strange and scary service. In addition to home shopping channels and news channels far to the right of Fox news, they also offer Vladimir Putin’s propaganda channel (RT — Russia Today). I don’t know whether Russia is still considered far left, as it was when it was the Soviet Union, but of course if you go far enough to the left you meet the far right, and vice-versa, so it really doesn’t matter. Anyway, it is just too bizarre to learn that such a service exists, and also that it has a name like KlowdTV. What in the world is that?

3. Teddy G December 19, 2017 at 9:39 pm #

With the exception of RT, I never heard of those other channels.

4. Sigmund (*The Deplorable) December 19, 2017 at 10:08 pm #

Thanks for the update Luke. OAN is the best news channel available. 💯 % straight news 24/7. I lost the Sony Movie channel when I cancelled PSVUE. It’s great to have it back with the Klowd TV service. The music channels also have a phone app that is included with the service. This is one of my favorite subscriptions.

• Dean G December 20, 2017 at 9:12 am #

OAN is a propaganda channel worse than Fox News, right along with RT. I know it won’t make much difference to you though, that is quite apparent.

• Clyde Hunter December 20, 2017 at 10:25 am #

No need to attack the guy, Dean. Not everyone likes their fake news from CNN

• Dean G December 20, 2017 at 10:52 am #

Yes, anything that doesn’t spoon feed you nonsense is “fake news”. Not everyone watches CNN either. Enjoy your ignorance, but you don’t get to take “offense” when people call out your nonsense. But then again it’s hard to reason with people that support treason and regurgitate Russian propaganda as truth, then out of the other side of their mouth scream “patriotism”. And if you take what I said as an “attack” that’s your issue not mine, pretty sure I “attacked” the stations. Snowflakes…..

• Barbara R December 20, 2017 at 1:26 pm #

RT is a Russian propaganda channel. “Russia Today,” courtesy of Vladimir Putin. Just sayin!

• Dean G December 20, 2017 at 2:12 pm #

Exactly, I don’t see why any provider even gives them air time.

• Barbara R December 20, 2017 at 2:55 pm #

Maybe hey have to because of public access requirements. I know Klowdtv sued a number of major providers, like Comcast, on the basis of discrimination. Don’t know the full story.

• Barbara R December 21, 2017 at 7:10 am #

I notice you didn’t or couldn’t cite one specific example of what you call fake news…something reported by the mainstream media which is untrue. All you can do is launch a content-free attack on other members of this site.

• Dean G December 21, 2017 at 8:55 am #

Why are you asking me this? I didn’t call CNN “fake news” in fact was agreeing with you. ????

• Barbara R December 21, 2017 at 9:20 am #

So sorry. I misunderstood. I’m going to remove those posts.

• S. Mays December 20, 2017 at 12:09 pm #

Whenever I see someone say “this is fake news”, I wait for them to point out what is fake. They are usually stone quiet. Impatient for an answer, I then ask, “which part is fake? Specifically give examples of news that is completely false and inaccurate.” They have no answer and disappear. Will you be the exception?

• Sunflower December 20, 2017 at 2:20 pm #

Thought we weren’t supposed to get political on CCN because of the fragile sensibilities of the delicate flowers.

• Richard December 23, 2017 at 8:34 pm #

Not accurate at all, nor is OAN straight news 24/7. They have 2 opinion shows … The Daily Ledger and The Tipping Point. Other than this … it is straight news and as close to unbiased as I’ve seen on television. It’s a bit like Headline News was back when they actually offered news. In addition – you get a lot more of the news. One hour gets you many more stories than the other news networks as they tend to get bogged down on spec stories. OAN just gives you the story with good detail (detail you often do not see on any of the others) and then moves on. Opinion shows are just that … opinion.

• Dean G December 24, 2017 at 1:54 pm #

LOL, it’s propaganda

• Richard December 28, 2017 at 12:06 pm #

I think you might need to look up that word. You are obviously misusing it. And leading with a popular teenager speak doesn’t exactly improve your credibility.

• Dean G December 28, 2017 at 3:28 pm #

Well maybe you should, here I’ll help you. Clearly I know what it means, where as you wish to wallow in spoon fed nonsense to remain ignorant. I called it exactly as it is. OAN is garbage right behind Fox “News”. Go sell your nonsense somewhere else, try Breitbart.

prop·a·gan·da
            ˌpräpəˈɡandə/
            noun
            noun: propaganda; noun: Propaganda
            derogatory
            information,
            especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or
            publicize a particular political cause or point of view.

• Richard December 29, 2017 at 12:36 pm #

I’ll say it in a language you can understand … LOL.

5. Barbara R December 19, 2017 at 11:48 pm #

Owned and operated by Charles Herring, who made his money printing circuit boards, and his son Robert Herring. Close allies of Pres. Trump. Many of their news people quit due to very slanted coverage, inability to report anything other than what they came to see as propaganda (even though they see themselves as conservatives) and the atmosphere in the organization. Read the ratings of current and former employees on Glassdoor.com to see what kind of a place it is.

6. Robert Simandl December 20, 2017 at 8:01 am #

I had been on their “worldwide” plan, which just had OAN, AWE, and RT. Switched to the “base” plan to get that Sony Movie Channel. But my KlowdTV Roku app still thinks I only get OAN, AWE, and RT. Logging out and back in again didn’t help.

7. Fred Koot December 20, 2017 at 8:25 am #

Sony is selling out to the Motherland, pathetic

8. vnazario December 20, 2017 at 9:04 am #

Many of these channels are available for free on Roku as individual channels or in FilmOn. However, the value is in the AWE and Blaze channels. If you like these channels it is cheaper to subscribe to this service than it is to subscribe individually to AWE and Blaze. AWE is a great channel although I don’t subscribe to it, I used to watch it back when Roku had a free channel and when FilmOn had it for free,

9. Richard December 23, 2017 at 8:36 pm #

$8 is a little pricey but it is getting closer as they add channels. They have a smaller package that provides OAN and AWE and little else. I’d like to see them add a few more hard to finds … like BeIN Sports at the same price and it would start looking good.

10. Richard December 28, 2017 at 12:17 pm #

music channels are a waste of space and a marketing ploy for channel count.