sky-2

Expired: Mohu Is Having a Big Antenna Sale

Just in time for the big game this weekend, Mohu is having a big sale on their antennas.

Right now you can get the Mohu Sky 60 outdoor antenna for just $118 on Amazon (typically $149.99).

You also can get the new Leaf Chroma Designer antenna for just $49.99 (typically $69.99). You can find the Leaf 50 indoor antenna for $49.99 or the Leaf 30 indoor antenna for $29.99.

Details for the Mohu Sky 60:

• Free TV for life: Now tested to reach up to 75 miles, Sky can access HD over-the-air TV channels without a cable or satellite subscription including ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Fox, and Univision
  • Crystal-clear TV for free: CleanPeak Filter technology filters out cellular and FM signals resulting in low noise, a clearer picture, and access to more free HDTV channels in 1080 HD
  • A completely new take on the roof-top/attic-mounted HDTV antenna: includes 30-foot high performance cable and comes with dual powering options—USB or power cube
  • NOTE: Enables access to free channels only. Does not enable access to paid channels such as ESPN/Fox News; 100% free TV in HD—networks like ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, PBS, The CW, and Univision
  • Channel reception varies based on what is broadcast in your area, your distance from broadcast towers, and any geographical obstructions between you and the towers.

7 Responses to Expired: Mohu Is Having a Big Antenna Sale

1. Teddy G February 2, 2018 at 12:06 pm #

Good luck getting it on time for game day. Methinks even the mailman will leave the post office early Sunday to watch the game 🙂 🙂

2. Me February 2, 2018 at 2:05 pm #

More BS claims

“Now tested to reach up to 75 miles,”

That is going to be HIGHLY dependent on the terrain and the power and height and type of tower the station is using. I live 75 miles from my “local” stations. If I can get all of them at any time of day can I sue Moho for false advertising? Because i already know what the results would be of using this antenna. I can make one better than this thing for a lot less than $120

• Vegas Steve February 2, 2018 at 2:39 pm #

The key gotcha is “up to”. I had a Mohu Sky and it would pick up all channels but one. And ALL the channels were within 25 miles. Really can’t recommend this for the price. I have had about the same result or a little better with the CM Stealth and it’s about 1/4 the price.

I would also mention that when I received the Moku, the bolts/nuts were not a match. When I wrote the company, I got a response of, ‘oh yeah, we know that, we will fix it in the next one’. So I had to go to the hardward store & buy my own.

• RowMan February 4, 2018 at 12:13 am #

Interesting. When I bought the Sky 60 a few years ago, they forgot to include the amp. I called them and received it next day via FedEx.

• Ken Jones February 2, 2018 at 7:27 pm #

The Earth she is a-round. On a hill with a CLEAR line of site maybe from there site “The earth, while made of dirt and not metal, will also block TV signals.”

• Rocksleeper February 2, 2018 at 8:11 pm #

Nope, can’t sue…. Because they are not guaranteeing 75 miles. They are saying up to 75 miles.

3. JerYnkFan February 3, 2018 at 7:54 am #

Yeah the 75 mile one did not work for me at all even though most stations about 50-60 miles from me. I live in an apartment complex so unfortunately roof type is not an option. Hopefully OTA 3.0 can help.