If you’re considering trying out a new streaming service, your first question should be “Where can I watch it?” That’s why we’re here – to give you the signposts you need on your streaming journey. This time around, let’s take a look at how you can watch Philo.
Philo is an internet TV service that provides live and on-demand content to more than 50,000 subscribers. They currently offer 59 channels of entertainment at $20 per month. Here’s a current list of Philo-supported devices.
- Apple TV
- 4th generation or newer models
- Android TV
- Android OS 5.0 or higher, certified by Google
- Amazon Fire TV
- All Fire TV models
- All current models
- iOS devices
- Chrome, Firefox and Safari capability for managing your account via the Philo app
- Android devices
- Amazon Fire Tablet (Android OS 5.0 or higher using the Philo mobile app)
- Web Browsers
- Compatible with PC and Mac
There currently isn’t Philo compatibility with Google Chromecast, any gaming devices, or Smart TVs.
Looking for more information about Philo? Check out our full review with pricing, features, and more, right here.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!