NBC 5

PlayStation Vue is Adding a Ton of NBC Affiliates Tonight

If you are a PlayStation Vue subscriber you may want to see if you have new locals. We are receiving widespread reports of new NBC affiliates going live on PlayStation Vue tonight.

So far we have confirmed that NBC KARE11 in Minneapolis, NBC WRAL Raleigh, NC, Charlotte, NC, Portland, OR, and more have all been added.

This should put PlayStation Vue closer to 300 live locals but we are unsure the exact number of locals. It has been a year now since Sony has announced a full list of locals they currently offer.

So the following is our list of every local affiliate PlayStation Vue offered before today:

ABC CBS FoX NBC MyTV
Waco-Temple-Bryan X
Washington DC X X X X
Wausau-Rhinelander X
West Palm Beach-Ft. Pierce X
Wichita Falls & Lawton X
Wichita-Hutchinson X

Did you find something missing? Leave us a comment and let us know what market PlayStation Vue offers that is not on our list.

*Subject to change without notice.

Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more news, tips, and reviews.

Need cord cutting tech support? Join our new Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.

47 Responses to PlayStation Vue is Adding a Ton of NBC Affiliates Tonight

Danny Hensley December 14, 2017 at 8:26 pm #

We finally have all of our local Charlotte NC affiliates on PS Vue.

Carl Collie December 15, 2017 at 8:31 am #

I just moved from Charlotte to Raleigh, and I never changed my address because Raleigh only has ABC (and now NBC). Got a pop up message that said I was in a different market, clicked ok, nothing changed thank goodness. However I did lose my regional sports network which is weird because they are the same (FS Carolinas). So whenever the game comes on, I hop on to chat and they refresh my account and it works for 24 hours.

rhf December 14, 2017 at 8:28 pm #

we have all main locals atlanta

Elizabeth December 14, 2017 at 8:36 pm #

I’m seriously annoyed that they went ahead with the price hike when I only have one local station (and one I never, ever watch). I’m considering switching to something else.

Me December 14, 2017 at 10:10 pm #

Well that’s how the free market works. if you’re dissatisfied you take your business to the competition.

Elizabeth December 14, 2017 at 10:31 pm #

No shit, really? I never would have guessed that.

John Brewton December 15, 2017 at 6:29 am #

Elizabeth, more than likely one of the other service will have what you need, but their trade offs. Which services have you tried and what area you are in. Maybe someone in the same area has already figured out the right services for your area.

Scott December 14, 2017 at 9:00 pm #

Denver now has NBC

filmex December 14, 2017 at 9:18 pm #

NBC added to Phoenix so now we have NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX, MY45.

Michelle Smith December 14, 2017 at 9:31 pm #

Atlanta market has NBC! Good since PS just raised my rate. Now for $45 I have all the stations I want.

Kyle Whitley December 15, 2017 at 8:22 am #

Yep…I used to keep Hulu around for NBC…don’t need it now. If we could get the CW..we would have them all.

kitbaty December 15, 2017 at 10:17 am #

Agreed – glad to finally have 11Alive. I am still switching to YouTubeTV when they finally add Roku support – but it makes keeping Vue easier until then. Glad they finally added it.

Mark D December 14, 2017 at 9:46 pm #

Why o Why do they keep forgetting Boise Idaho.

Robert Anthony Hartzell December 15, 2017 at 1:07 am #

One of the reasons why I dropped Vue. Not one local for our area. $10 more for nothing. By the looks of it, it will be a long time until they add anything to Boise. If you can, pick up an antenna, Tablo DVR, and another streaming service for your cable channels.

Scott Blanchard December 15, 2017 at 11:39 am #

Cold consolation but Youtube TV has ABC and Telemundo in Boise 🙂

Me December 14, 2017 at 10:08 pm #

You’re list is not showing NBC or MyTv for Nashville though they’d had them for a couple of week already. Still lacking ABC though

Johnny C. December 14, 2017 at 10:17 pm #

Minneapolis/St. Paul now confirmed to have all four locals with the addition of NBC tonight. CBS, ABC, NBC, & FOX.

Scott Blanchard December 15, 2017 at 11:43 am #

I’m also showing MyTV there. Can you confirm?

Johnny C. December 15, 2017 at 11:53 am #

It’s listed as Fox 9+ on my Amazon Fire but yes, that should be the same as My29.

northstar7 December 15, 2017 at 9:04 pm #

Woo-hoo! When they get FSN+, there will be no holes in the channel lineup for me.

Johnny C. December 15, 2017 at 10:03 pm #

Yea, not having the + is a downer. Every year the number of Wild games on + goes up.

mnoperiod December 14, 2017 at 10:36 pm #

Seattle also live now.

John December 14, 2017 at 11:18 pm #

St. Louis NBC (KSDK) just added.

Soyntgo4it December 15, 2017 at 8:28 am #

Had NBC live for awhile now just not my local.

DannyMac December 15, 2017 at 8:59 am #

Lexington is always a bridesmade, never a bride.

Geoff Ayoub December 15, 2017 at 9:16 am #

YouTube TV was made available in RI this week and they have ALL the locals at launch. No other streaming service has more than one. I’m a Vue user but really want some locals. If YouTube TV had Turner channels, I’d probably switch.

Aaron December 15, 2017 at 10:05 am #

We’ve decided locals trump Turner channels and we’re making the switch. It’s a shame, really. I like Vue but considering it’s more expensive than YouTube TV I expect more.

jacob December 18, 2017 at 10:46 pm #

ton more channels on vue though.

Aaron December 18, 2017 at 10:57 pm #

Not wrong. Hated cancelling but enjoying having locals just a little bit more.

Sunflower December 15, 2017 at 9:36 am #

Meh, streaming locals just isn’t a priority for my family since we have an OTA. Guess it might be for some people who are too far from broadcasting stations.

Scott Blanchard December 15, 2017 at 10:11 am #

I know it sounds like not that big a deal to us to throw up an antenna and manage input switching to watch tv. However, to the vast majority of people it’s just too technical or too much hassle. That’s why streaming providers are pursuing these deals so aggressively. Locals are a must have for most. And it has to be easy and integrated alongside familiar apps. Channels does this well.

Sunflower December 15, 2017 at 10:51 am #

Everyone being able to choose the option that best suits them is great, but it’s sad to see handyman skills as well as frugality fade away.

Scott Blanchard December 15, 2017 at 11:35 am #

I get your point but I don’t think they are fading away. Just not everyone has the aptitude to be one. I haven’t hired a contractor/handyman or tradesman in the last 10 years. For folks like us, Google is our tech manual. For others, they’d rather call/pay somebody or just let it be. Path of least resistance is always the one taken.

mnsportsgeek December 15, 2017 at 2:50 pm #

It’s hard/impossible to use antennas in apartments a lot of the time.

Norman December 15, 2017 at 9:57 am #

No local NBC added in the Plattsburgh NY/Burlington VT area as of Dec 15 morning. Guess I shouldn’t be surprised, though they’re still raising our bill by 10$ come the next bill

rickneworleansla December 15, 2017 at 10:37 am #

Anyone know of a way to get an email or alert when local channels are added to an area? It could be the deciding factor on when I switch to PS Vue.

Scott Blanchard December 15, 2017 at 11:29 am #

Google “The Big Chart: Streaming TV Local Channels” and find my page there, then just click the little red icon at the bottom of the page once you get there. It will send you updates when locals are added.

jwigley24 December 15, 2017 at 10:50 am #

cleveland-akron now has NBC! saw it appear on my ps4 and fire tv last night 🙂

Rocksleeper December 15, 2017 at 12:55 pm #

I just checked on their address lookup…as I’m constantly looking at different services.

Doesn’t look like they have any for Albuquerque-Santa Fe

So
    Hulu: ABC and Fox
    DTVN: ABC and NBC
    Sling: none (Fox and NBC on-demand)
    PS Vue: None (NBC, FOX, and ABC on-demand)

YouTube TV is not available for Roku, and I have a 55′ Roku TCL TV in the living room. I’m not really interested in plugging in a chromecast to watch TV on my Roku TV. So, won’t be trying it out until it is available on Roku.

burkett375 December 15, 2017 at 3:31 pm #

Still not a single local channel in Syracuse. What am I paying an extra $10/mo for???? So frustrating.

Barrett Brewington December 15, 2017 at 6:44 pm #

I just want to add that Raleigh-Durham NC now has ABC, NBC, amd MyTV (MyRDC) as local options on PS Vue. Still no CBS or Fox yet.

Roger Martin December 15, 2017 at 6:54 pm #

Phoenix has NBC now also

Jared Cheeseman December 16, 2017 at 4:19 pm #

i have half of my locals on hulu

jacob December 18, 2017 at 10:46 pm #

i wish vue had a 10$ discount if you didnt want locals. i get all locals via antenna.