Hallmakr

PlayStation Vue Adds The Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Drama, & Hallmark Movies

Today PlayStation Vue quietly added the Hallmark Channel to their Core for $44.99 a month plus taxes and higher packages. The Hallmark Movies & Mystery and Hallmark Drama channel was added to the Elite plans for $54.99 a month plus taxes.

PlayStation Vue is the first to add the Hallmark Drama channel. Sling TV starting at $25, FuboTV at $39.99, and DIRECTV NOW starting at $35 already had the Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Moives Channel.

The Hallmark Channel features a diverse slate of original family-friendly content including light-hearted romantic movies, primetime scripted series, annual specials, and Emmy-nominated two-hour daytime lifestyle program, “Home & Family,” plus 20 hours of on-demand programming. In addition to Hallmark Channel’s original offerings, Sling TV subscribers will also have access to the network’s lineup of series, including “The Middle,” “I Love Lucy,” “Golden Girls” and “Frasier.”

Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, Crown Media Network’s second general entertainment network, also available today in Lifestyle Plus Extra, brings more of Crown Media’s programs to Sling TV with original dramatic films and popular mystery movie series.

No word at this time if PlayStation Vue will support login for Hallmark apps. We will update this story as we learn more.

Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more news, tips, and reviews.

Need cord cutting tech support? Join our new Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.

21 Responses to PlayStation Vue Adds The Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Drama, & Hallmark Movies

1. Michael Smith November 15, 2017 at 4:30 pm #

Wow! My wife is really happy that vue added the three Hallmark channels to our package. Just in time for her holiday movie watching. Hopefully Vue will add the A&E Network channels (history, fyi…) soon. Must be their new CEO at Sony Entertainment is seeing the writing on the wall with their viewing options lately.

• Brian @chatlegion.com November 15, 2017 at 4:33 pm #

Agreed! They need to work on that A&E deal. I’m paying for Sling right now also JUST for A&E. Need me some Live PD and the show about Scientology bust.

• Daniel November 15, 2017 at 4:37 pm #

ditch Sling and get Philo (if you use Roku’s), more channels for lower price while you wait on Vue to get the A&E networks

• Nathan John Ganiere November 15, 2017 at 6:56 pm #

and better overall service in Philo……….

• Daniel November 15, 2017 at 7:02 pm #

or you can ditch Vue to (unless you NEED the sports/news channels on Vue) and do Sling for hallmark and Philo for everything else

• Dean G November 16, 2017 at 7:55 am #

Sling doesn’t have enough locals, they have sat stagnant in that regard. But having almost any of the lower tier plus Philo is still a good value.

2. mark pettigrew November 15, 2017 at 4:43 pm #

Raleigh area added MyTv, WEtv, and Hallmark cahnnels. Just waiting for WRAL(nbc) (which is on HULU, YouTube TV, and DTVNow) FOX and CBS.

• Carl Collie November 15, 2017 at 4:50 pm #

I live in Raleigh, after moving from Charlotte, where all but NBC are available, was very disappointed to only have ABC. The problem is the FOX and NBC are owned by Capital Broadcasting and since they are an independent it may be a while. I did talk to the General Manager and he said they were actively working on getting on all the providers, starting with Hulu and YouTube. I am able to get them all with an antenna, but it is just a pain in the butt to have to switch from Vue to the Tablo app when sport surfing.

3. Dean G November 15, 2017 at 5:31 pm #

I was excited to see this today on my guide!!! Couldn’t believe they even added Drama, even cable companies don’t all carry this yet.

4. Lynnneez November 15, 2017 at 6:11 pm #

YESSS!!! I must have the round the clock the holiday movies and I am not even kidding….

5. Chris Hill November 15, 2017 at 6:29 pm #

Love the Xmas movies I can watch now 🙂

6. Battlestar November 15, 2017 at 6:35 pm #

Just in time to binge on Christmas movies!

7. rhf November 15, 2017 at 6:36 pm #

awesome!!! happy wife happy life

8. Robert Anthony Hartzell November 15, 2017 at 6:48 pm #

As much as I’d love to come back to Vue, the price isn’t worth it. No locals available here, and we have an antenna/Tablo combo anyways. It’s nice to see something added though. Now if they had A&E and NHL Network, I’d be pretty happy with their selection.

9. Diamond Dave November 16, 2017 at 7:54 am #

It would be awesome if this article was edited before being posted. Misspellings and a confusing article structure (starts out about PS Vue and then inexplicably focuses on Sling TV), make this article a waste of time.

10. carl_steve November 16, 2017 at 8:56 am #

The article neglected to mention that all 3 Hallmark channels are also available on Vue’s Ultra plan. The Access plan doesn’t include any of them.

• paul November 17, 2017 at 12:07 pm #

Access doesn’t include sports channels either. I have the core plan. I get the hallmark channel, but not the other two. I used to watch hallmark all the time when the waltons was on. Looks like it’s all christmas stuff for now.

11. Herman222 November 16, 2017 at 11:08 am #

Oh boy! Wife + 3 Hallmark channels = BOOM! There goes my data cap!

12. Nick Carnevale November 16, 2017 at 12:51 pm #

People really watch this nonsense?

• nimbyyg November 17, 2017 at 10:33 am #

I was thinking quantity over quality, but at least there are people who watch this particular nonsense.

• paul November 17, 2017 at 12:02 pm #

What are you calling nonsense? Just asking