Today Pluto TV the free streaming service announced that they have added two new channels the FrontDoor and Adventure TV.

Here is how PlutoTV describes the new channels:

FrontDoor (Ch. 615)
Welcome, FrontDoor. Offering information and inspiration to help you make the most out of your home. Whether it’s four walls or something more exotic, our programs will inspire viewers to create that feeling of “home” anywhere.

Adventure TV (Ch. 619)
Adventure TV is a channel with inspiring shows that take viewers beyond everyday destinations. From around the world to around the block, Adventure TV excites and inspires the adventurer inside us all.

Pluto TV also announced the lineup of college football games they will air for FREE.

Saturday, Sept. 9 – Western Illinois at Northern Arizona

Saturday, Sept. 16 – Northern Iowa at Southern Utah

Saturday, Sept. 23 – Northern Arizona at Cal Poly

Saturday, Sept. 23 – Montana State at North Dakota

Saturday, Sept. 30 – Montana at Portland State

Saturday, Sept. 30 – North Dakota at UC Davis

Pluto TV can be found on a wide range of devices including Amazon’s Fire TV, Roku, Android TV, Chromecast, Smart TVs including Vizio, Hisense, and Sony, and gaming consoles such as PS4), on the go (apps for iOS, Android, and Amazon), at their fingertips on PC and Mac, or on the web at www.Pluto.TV.

11 Responses to Pluto TV Adds Two New Channels to Their Lineup & Announces New Their College Football Lineup

1. GABRIEL August 28, 2017 at 5:17 pm #

The line-up for Pluto tv are impressive and the movies are good too ..I used thru Roku and works good

2. southhendo August 28, 2017 at 5:31 pm #

I’m confused….those are all games involving Big Sky teams, and we’ve learned recently that there’s a Big Sky channel on PlutoTV. So does this mean most of the games on that channel won’t be free?

3. Cinnie Maer Crockett August 28, 2017 at 10:02 pm #

Unless I missed it in the article, Pluto TV is on Apple TV as well. Really loving this app.

4. MVO August 29, 2017 at 1:11 am #

IMO… Pluto TV is better than most of the paid services (Sling, PSVue, DirectTV, etc). I subscribe to Hulu to supplement the few ‘regular cable’ shows that I miss. Otherwise, it’s Pluto TV all the way…

5. Russ Ray August 29, 2017 at 10:42 am #

I like Pluto, but I hate surfing through all the channels on the guide – has anyone figured out a way around this?

• Jack J. August 29, 2017 at 12:28 pm #

I have been asking Pluto for over a year to develop a weekly program listing grid so that we can plan our viewing ahead of time. I have also suggested to CordCutter to support the idea. So far, no responses. They have a 4 hour grid to scroll through below the viewing screen. Is that the guide you are referring to? Also, they did have a feature where you could click on a specific channel and see a list of the shows for that day, but now I can’t find that. Too bad, because they have some great stuff to watch when you happen to stumble upon it, but would be nice to know today what will be on tomorrow. If I am missing something, I hope someone will tell me.

• Russ Ray August 29, 2017 at 12:50 pm #

Yeah, they have that channel guide, which I suppose is something people like because I know Sling adopted it and it looks like a cable guide, but I wish there was a way to establish favorites or at least do page by page like the cable guides do instead of having to mash buttons all the way through.

• Rex Willits August 29, 2017 at 1:24 pm #

in your pluto account live tv then my pluto turn off c
      hannels you dont want

• Russ Ray August 29, 2017 at 4:45 pm #

Thanks for the tip! I did not know you could create an account to personalize.